82- Dire First Signs

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope all has been well for you~♡ I just got back from the 12 hour drive away from Universal Studios and can now look at my phone. My friends, the motion sickness is real and I could not fathom glancing at my phone long enough to edit this chapter until now. So let me apologize for the tardiness of this chapter simply because my body hates me.🤣😂 I was unfortunately sick once the car ride was over, but now that I've drank some ginger ale, I feel much better now~♡ Universal Studios was quite the amazing trip.:3 I stayed in Diagon Alley most of the time doing the interactive magic with my Ollivander's wand that chose me, like the child that I am.😂🤣 My inner child has been appeased for a while and I shall work hard to bring you all new chapters for this story and for Wish You were Here.:3 I know some of you have been asking when I was going to be continuing that- soon, I promise~♡ This chapter doesn't contain anything too triggering, but please remain advised when reading this piece~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this new installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

That following morning, Jungkook's eyes snapped open as Taehyung was silently yet hastily getting dressed for work. Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he shoved the blankets off of himself and stood up to stretch. "Babe, why don't you let me go into work for you from now on? Just relax and stay home with the little ones," Jungkook offered as Taehyung peeked out from his side of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. Taehyung hadn't meant to wake Jungkook as he stared at him for a moment before finishing with brushing his teeth.

Once he was finished cleaning and rinsing his mouth out, he turned toward Jungkook with a loving smile. "I don't want to burden you with company demands right after your graduation. Take a few days, weeks even, however long you need to relax and then you can worry about it later, Kookie," Taehyung reasoned softly as Jungkook shook his head. "No can do, love. I'm not leaving you to handle all that work by yourself any longer," Jungkook asserted with determination, staring Taehyung into submission. Taehyung clasped his hands in front of him as he stared at the ground, realizing Jungkook wasn't going to back down no matter what he said. "O- Okay," Taehyung stammered out softly as Jungkook smiled pleasantly and walked over towards Taehyung.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's nose tenderly and then went about his business getting ready to head to the office. "Will you at least need to go with me so that they know I'm working in your stead, Tae?" Jungkook asked as he shuffled out of his side of the walk-in closet dressed in a baby blue button-up shirt and black dress slacks. He threw on a black blazer and fixed his navy blue satin tie in the mirror before turning towards Taehyung. "How do I look?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung swallowed hard and eyed Jungkook up and down. "You look great, darling," Taehyung assured pleasantly, throwing his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissing him. "And I won't need to go with you because everyone at the office was at our engagement party. So they know you'll be working in my stead from time to time," Taehyung clarified, kissing Jungkook's lips once again.

Jungkook chuckled softly to himself, before gripping Taehyung by his wrist and wrapping his free arm around Taehyung's waist. He swiftly plunged Taehyung into a deep dip, kissing him intensely for several seconds before letting the poor boy up to breathe. "Don't start something you can't finish right now, baby boy," Jungkook teased, leaving Taehyung speechless and watching as Jungkook sauntered out of their room. Taehyung followed after him without realizing it, following him down the stairs and into the kitchen as if he were a lost puppy. "Let me make you breakfast and a lunch before you leave, darling," Taehyung called as Jungkook grabbed an apple from the fruit dish and took a seat at the breakfast bar. Jungkook stopped short of biting his apple with a small chuckle before he nodded softly. "If you really must, then I'll wait while you make it, my love," Jungkook started lovingly, taking a large bite out of the apple. Jungkook stared up at the small chandelier of low hanging, crystal lights as he continued to eat his apple before glancing out the large, open bay windows behind Taehyung.