97- Disaster Strikes

Hello, all of you lovelies~♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ I have been feeling more positive in my endeavors by manifesting positivity now.:3 We're slowly getting to a better mindset~♡ Which is always nice, so I'm going to try and keep it that way.😂🤣 Although, my works do not reflect these positive changes in mindset.🤣😂 I've been working on You're Mine Now over Wish You were Here for now because while the mindset has changed for positivity, my writing has taken a violent turn.😂🤣 And I definitely can't have that much violence in Wish You were Here.🤣😂 But onto my explanation and triggerwarning for this chapter.😂🤣 This chapter contains some age gap sexual content (not too explicit for you guys hopefully) and depictions of violent seizures so please remain advised when reading~♡ You all will see soon enough why I chose this course for the characters as the next few chapters are released. Mind you, there are 100 chapters so please don't fret about the book being over when the next chapter is released. I shall release this one today, 98 on Monday, 99 on Friday and 100 on Monday again to finish this out. So please look forward to the next few chapters and without further ado, please enjoy this installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung watched solemnly as Jungkook boarded his flight for his business trip. Neither one of them had had a chance to sleep after their tryst and Taehyung felt miserable that Jungkook had gone sleepless for a second night in a row. Taehyung prayed silently that Jungkook would at least catch a power nap during his flight so that he wouldn't be exhausted during his business meeting. Once Jungkook's flight had departed, Taehyung turned on his heel and walked back towards his vehicle to head back home.

Taehyung walked inside the house with heavy steps, feeling the fatigue wearing on him more and more. He tossed his coat onto the armrest of the davenport before flopping down face first into the plush fabric. Before he could pick himself back up to lock the front door and take his shoes off, Taehyung's eyes slid shut and he drifted off to sleep without even realizing it.

Annalise, Ezra, and Gabriel glanced over the open banister that allowed them to peer out over the living room, watching Taehyung trudge to the couch before passing out. Annalise glanced over towards Ezra with a worried knit to her brow. "Is daddy sick again?" Annalise asked softly, worried for their father's health. She'd only seen him collapse a few times before Jimin would swoop in and reassure them that Taehyung only needed to rest. Ezra moved to walk towards the spiraled staircase before Gabriel pressed a finger against his shoulder causing the younger to raise his eyebrow in question. "We should let him sleep. That's what's best for him, right?" Gabriel asked as Ezra glanced back at Annalise before they both nodded their agreement. "Okay then, we'll just do our work like good kids and allow daddy to sleep. We can always wake Jimin up if we need anything," Gabriel affirmed blithely, lowering his finger from Ezra's shoulder.

Again, Ezra and Annalise shared a look of skepticism before they both hesitantly nodded. All of the children headed back towards their rooms with that last nod of affirmation. Once all their doors had been closed, Gabriel opened his door once more and peeked his head back out. Gabriel glanced down the hallway to ensure neither Annalise's nor Ezra's doors were open before walking back over towards the banister, where he watched Taehyung sleep for several more minutes.

||

Jungkook yawned softly and stretched his back as he stepped out of the boarding hall, his eyes heavy with sleep. He had tried to sleep on the plane to no avail and now, he felt miserable from the motion sickness on top of everything. Now, he'd just have to attend this business meeting with no sleep and hope that he didn't fall asleep during this meeting. The two companies would be discussing merging so the other wouldn't have to declare bankruptcy. All Jungkook had to do was discuss pricing to buy out their company and the hiring of this company's employees. Jungkook could already feel the fatigue on his shoulders as he plodded forward, gripping his suitcase handle tightly. He wondered how Taehyung had been affected by this sleepless night and if he should call him to check up on him.