3- Touch and Go

Guys~♡ I love you all so much, but please don't be silent readers.xD I'd like to know what you all think.:3 So, drop a comment if you don't mind and maybe an upvote too, please.:3 Warning advisory for sexual content~♡ Please enjoy this chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's words, his fingers playing with the waistband of Taehyung's pants as Taehyung turned his slender body towards Jungkook. "I'm Taehyung," he announced as Jungkook's finger brushed against Taehyung's hip. Jungkook turned his body towards Taehyung, staring at the other with a deep desire that he felt was going unnoticed. "Jungkook."

Taehyung let out a soft lethargic smile as Jungkook's hands rubbed against Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung shuddered violently under Jungkook's soft and sensual touches as the ecstasy heightened his sense of feel. Taehyung bit into his plump lower lip as Jungkook's hands explored further under Taehyung's shirt to touch the soft, unexposed skin.

"H- have you ever had sex while on ecstasy?" Taehyung breathed out the question, his desire growing as Jungkook's fingertip brushed against his sensitive nipple. Taehyung jolted hard, hitting his back against the wall behind him as he moaned softly. Jungkook liked that reaction as he moved closer and pinned Taehyung's body against the wall with his own body.

Taehyung peeked through hooded eyelids and up through his eyelashes as Jungkook shook his head gently at Taehyung's question. "I've done so with a woman and cocaine. I've never been with a guy before and never with ecstasy," Jungkook stated, licking his lips sensually as he watched Taehyung's expression. "Not to say I haven't done anal before though," Jungkook added, glancing at Taehyung's teeth pressing into his lip. Taehyung swallowed hard at Jungkook's words, fidgeting slightly as he felt Jungkook's legs tangle with his own. One of Jungkook's thighs pressed snuggly against his throbbing clothed erection as Taehyung let out a breathy sigh of mounting sexual frustration. "W- well, I- it's supposed to make everything feel ten times better than normal sex... The orgasm is far more intense as well," Taehyung explained, trying to talk as if he'd been intimate with someone before. "B- But I- If you've never been with a guy before, how do you know you'll like it?" Taehyung asked, trying to keep his hips from grinding against Jungkook's thick thigh. "Like I said, it's not as if I've never done anal before. While girls have far different body parts to play with, I'm not opposed to fucking a guy. A hole is a hole, am I right?"

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook fearing any attachment from him because he would be his first. He didn't want Jungkook knowing that tidbit of unimportant information as Jungkook's hands now resumed roaming his unexposed skin. Taehyung was quite distracted with the feeling Jungkook's hands were causing him that he forgot to answer Jungkook's previously posed question, his body shuddering with delight as goosebumps spread across his skin with consistency.

Jungkook stared into Taehyung's warm brown eyes, lust growing dark behind his irises as Jungkook gently twisted and pinched Taehyung's sensitive nipples. Jungkook was finding it harder and harder to resist Taehyung's temptuous body and tantalizing reactions to his ministrations.

Jungkook slowly leaned forward at Taehyung's sultry gaze, his lips grazing the shell of Taehyung's ear as Taehyung's hands gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly. His fingers dug into Jungkook's shirt as Jungkook's breath tickled his ear. "My ex thought I might have been gay because I preferred anal with her. She was wrong, because I'd never been with a guy before, but I might like it more with you. You have magnificent reactions and you make the most beautiful sounds," he whispered into Taehyung's ear sensually, giving Taehyung no time to answer or react before he licked the shell of Taehyung's ear.