14- Resist the temptation

Hel-lo, everyone! Remember I love you~♡ I hope you are enjoying the story thus far.:3 Please vote and drop a comment~♡ There will be some minor sexual content, but also a surprise awaits toward the end of the chapter~♡ Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung remained snuggled into Jungkook's neck, his breath fanning out against the sensitive skin as Jungkook shuddered slightly and gripped Taehyung's thighs harder. He bit the inside of his cheek, trying to fight the urge to move his hands higher up Taehyung's thighs. "Kookie," Taehyung whimpered softly, pressing himself harder against Jungkook. "I want you."

Jungkook groaned softly at Taehyung's words, his hormones firing off ballistically and urging him to follow through. Jungkook's hands inched ever closer up Taehyung's upper thighs, his thumbs now starting to rub soothing circles on his plush inner thighs. "Taehyung," Jungkook whispered sultrily in Taehyung's ear, trying to stop himself as well. "I don't think this is a good idea. You're not in your right mind," he whispered softly as Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook slightly. Just enough to see Jungkook's face and expression.

"You're wrong. I'm more aware of what's happening than you think, Kookie. If it makes you feel any better about this, that container is still in my closet," Taehyung insisted, rubbing his hands down Jungkook's chest. "Jimin even approved," Taehyung whined, bouncing in Jungkook's lap slightly. Jungkook gripped Taehyung's shoulders firmly to stop him from bouncing on him, his hormones one thread from shoving Taehyung into the mattress and giving him everything he wanted. "I don't feel comfortable with this, Taehyung."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him, slowly climbing out of his lap and standing in front of him. "You're so mean, Kookie! If you don't want to help, then get out," Taehyung yelled, pointing towards the door. He ran his hand roughly through his hair before clicking his tongue and walking towards the door himself instead. Jungkook quickly bolted from the bed, taking only a few large strides before slamming the palm of his hand against the door that Taehyung had just opened. It slammed shut in the frame, rattling noisily in the heavy silence.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook's hand pressed firmly against the door as he dropped the hand that had once turned the doorknob. "Move," Taehyung demanded, eyes narrowing. Jungkook glared back at Taehyung, refusing to move his hand. "You are my responsibility right now. So sit your ass on that bed and don't move," Jungkook whispered threateningly, leaning closer in a menacing manner as his jaw clenched with anger.

Taehyung yanked on the doorknob now, even though he knew Jungkook was only going to slam the door shut again anyway. Taehyung huffed angrily before walking over towards the bed and sitting down as Jungkook had previously instructed. He crossed one leg over the other and leaned back on the palms of his hands as he glared at Jungkook with annoyance. "Now, are you going to stop acting like a little diva?" Jungkook asked, walking towards the bed. He stood in front of Taehyung with his arms crossed over his chest as Taehyung glanced up at him.

Taehyung turned his head away from Jungkook, making no sound as he stared at the wall. He slowly lowered his back onto the bed as he rolled over onto his stomach to face the wall. Jungkook rolling his eyes at the silent treatment that Taehyung was now giving him. "Fine. Continue to be a brat. That's fine," Jungkook stated as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Taehyung shoved him off the bed with his foot, glaring at Jungkook over his shoulder. Jungkook huffed loudly as he stood up from the floor quickly. "Are you going to keep acting like this?! Cause I'll leave now! I don't have to put up with this treatment," he yelled, noticing a sudden shift in Taehyung's demeanor once more.