68- Christmas Eve date

Hello all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope you know I love each and everyone of you so much~♡ You're all beautiful people and you need to hear it.:3 I also hope that you are well~♡ I've been doing a lot of writing because it just helps me~♡ It's like my own therapy without having to talk about my feelings.🤣😂 But they reflecf in the chapters somehow.😂🤣 I'm excited for the upcoming chapters though~♡ I've picked how many kids they'll have, the genders, and the names.:3 I hope you guys like the names as much as I do~♡ I may even use one or more of those names when I do have children of my own.:3 But enough about that~♡ This chapter has minor mentions of violence and sexual harassment, so please be advised when reading~♡ Read at your own discretion~♡ Without further delay, here is the next installment~♡ I hope that you all enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

When they finally reached their destination within the main courtyard of town, Taehyung glanced up at all the lights that were so bright they lit up the night sky around them. All the colorful lights alongside the white lights flickered and danced to the Christmas music that played softly from speakers. Strings of lights above their heads that looked like tents remained on and steadfast to light the way through the dark night.

Jungkook was just as amazed by the decorations as Taehyung clung to his arm. He glanced down to see tears in the corners of Taehyung's eyes that crinkled with his hidden smile. Jungkook smiled as he kissed Taehyung's temple and pointed up towards the lights. "Shall we walk around and take pictures?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded at the question. "We won't be out too long tonight since we're coming back out tomorrow night," Jungkook announced as Taehyung chuckled softly and nodded in agreement.

They continued to walk down the sidewalk with their hands intertwined, looking around at the lights. It felt magical and almost warm somewhere deep inside his heart as Taehyung held Jungkook's hand tighter. They stopped in front of a secluded building that had decorations all over the front as Jungkook pulled Taehyung under the street lamp that was encircled in lights. He pulled Taehyung close under the lamp, and using the building as a backdrop and the light to brighten the picture, Jungkook quickly snapped a cute picture with his arm around Taehyung.

He pressed his lips against Taehyung's temple and took another picture before Taehyung turned towards him and kissed him fully on the lips. Taehyung took this picture with a playful smile as Jungkook flushed softly under the light. Taehyung kissed him again, this time softer and more tender as Jungkook's eyes fluttered at the feeling it gave him. He loved Taehyung's kisses as he placed the camera back in his pocket and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "You're perfect, you know that?" Jungkook asked softly as he tenderly and sensually kissed Taehyung once again, keeping it short though.

He didn't know how comfortable Taehyung was with very public displays of affection as he grabbed Taehyung's hand once more. Taehyung used his free hand to move the scarf away from his mouth to speak. "You're more perfect," Taehyung responded with a smile that stopped Jungkook in his tracks. He kept his head turned away from Taehyung so that he wouldn't see that his cheeks were a rosy red. Nobody had ever called him perfect, especially not someone like Taehyung.

After a moment, Taehyung peeked around Jungkook's shoulder to see his flushed cheeks. He smiled to himself before he laid his head on the back of Jungkook's shoulder. "I love you, Kookie," Taehyung whispered, giggling softly to himself as he snuggled into his scarf in embarrassment. Jungkook found this adorable out of his peripheral vision as he finally fully turned toward Taehyung. "I love you too," Jungkook whispered back, pressing his forehead against Taehyung's own.