61- Fear for the future

Hello all my wonderful, beautiful, and dedicated lovelies~♡ I hope that you all have been well as I have since the last update.:3 Although, I keep trying to stay ahead, I find that no matter how hard I try, I keep falling behind again.🤣😂 One day, I will get this down.:3 Either way, I've pre-written 75 chapters so far and the story is still going strong right now, but I'm going to try and wrap it up from there soon.:3 I don't want this story to be too long that nobody wants to finish it or anything.🤣😂 I hope this chapter isn't too boring or any of the upcoming chapters because stress has caused writers block to take a hold of my brain and trying to figure out what to write next has not been coming easy.🥺😔 Although, I do have my best friends keeping me on track by constantly asking how the writing is coming and throwing ideas at me.:3 This chapter has nothing too triggering in it this time, maybe a teensy, tiny, bit about sexual reference, but that's about it. So without further ado, I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Hyungwon stepped forward, rushing towards Jungkook and Taehyung before anyone even called for him. Hyungwon knelt down beside Jungkook, easing Taehyung off to the side. He noticed tears dripping down Taehyung's face as he realized Jungkook's chest wasn't rising or falling. He glanced at the corset before trying to wiggle his fingertip between the corset and Jungkook's ribcage. No such space existed as he held his opposite hand out. "Anyone got a knife?" Hyungwon asked as Taehyung's mother grabbed one off of the refreshments table.

In one quick slash up the center of the corset, Jungkook gasped loudly and glanced around in alarm. A wave of relief washed over everyone as Hyungwon helped Jungkook slowly rise to a sitting position. Jungkook felt mortified as he glanced up at Taehyung's parents, Savannah, and then glanced over at Taehyung. He could see the tears that had collected in Taehyung's eyes and the ones that had escaped as he pulled Taehyung's head into his chest. "I'm sorry I worried you," he whispered, trying not to let Taehyung hear the emotion he choked on. While mortified, he realized that Taehyung must have been terrified as he soothingly ran his hand through Taehyung's hair.

After a moment of sitting there with Taehyung, Taehyung's parents helped Jungkook to his feet. Taehyung slowly rose to his own feet as Taehyung's mother glanced at Jungkook apologetically. "Sorry if we made you nervous with all that talk about babies," Taehyung's mother apologized as Savannah nodded in agreement. "Yeah... We didn't mean to freak you out or anything," Savannah agreed, rubbing her forearm with remorse.

Jungkook swallowed the feeling of being mortified moments ago and laughed it off. "No, no, I wasn't freaked out or anything like that at all," Jungkook lied, rubbing the back of his head. "I guess I didn't realize how tight we tied my corset before coming back down here," Jungkook mentioned, knowing that that was only part of the truth. He'd never honestly admit that the talk about children made him nauseous or that he was petrified of becoming a father at his age. He didn't know how he was going to handle starting a family with Taehyung. He was positive he yearned for a relationship with Taehyung, but why was it necessary to have children so soon?

Taehyung would only be eighteen and Jungkook only sixteen when they get married. Why were his parents pushing children on them before they even got married? Jungkook hastily gripped Taehyung's hand as Taehyung glanced at Jungkook. "I- I'm going to lay down. I'm so sorry to have ruined your party," Jungkook apologized to Taehyung's parents as Taehyung watched him walk back towards the staircase. Jungkook didn't even have to look behind him to know Taehyung was going to follow as Taehyung bowed to his parents and Savannah. "I'm sorry Mama and Papa, but I'm going to make sure that Jungkook is okay," Taehyung announced, rushing up the stairs after Jungkook. His parents looked at each other before glancing back towards the stairs and shook their heads, neither one wanting to go near his room if the two of them were alone in it.