31- Graceful and Erotic

Hello, everyone!~♡ I'm back with another chapter for this story~♡ I'm excited to announce that I have released the first chapter of Wish you were here~♡ If you could please go check it out and see if you like it.♡🥺 But even if you don't, I still love you anyway~♡ Always because I'm just happy that you're here and existing~♡ This chapter will have sexual content and may even be the turning point of Jungkook's feelings for Tae~♡ But we'll see.🤣😂 Hopefully, you all enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After all Jungkook's measurements were taken, the elderly tailor walked over towards the door. "I'll be back with some clothing that suits your stature or if you like, we can produce you a custom suit instead," the tailor stated before opening the door. "I'll be back shortly," he added, closing the door behind him and leaving the two males alone once again.

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung, who had shifted to a more open stance after some time. The seamster's attention hadn't been invested in Taehyung once since he'd entered the room and that gave Taehyung the capacity to breathe a little easier and relax more. Taehyung glanced up at Jungkook, who now stood in front of him with his hands in his pockets. Both of them staring at each other with a silent passion.

Taehyung shifted to a closed stance once more, allowing Jungkook to sit on the couch next to him again. "How long do you think he'll be gone?" Jungkook asked, taking the seat next to Taehyung. Taehyung shrugged, his breath hitching as Jungkook's hand laid on his thigh once more. "I- I don't know," Taehyung answered softly. "It depends on how complex your distributions are and how long it'll take him to find adequate apparel," Taehyung added, his legs shifting open absentmindedly.

Jungkook's pinky brushed against Taehyung's clothed erection as he stimulated the upper part of Taehyung's inner thigh. Taehyung gasped softly at the reignited sensation of passion as Jungkook leaned forward and planted a feverish kiss on Taehyung's lips once more. His free hand held Taehyung's face steady as he stood from the couch and pressed into Taehyung, shoving him further into the couch. Jungkook rooted his knee firmly between Taehyung's legs, moving his other hand from Taehyung's thigh. Jungkook hooked the underside of Taehyung's thighs and pulled him firm against his knee.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss to make sure his knee was nestled firmly against Taehyung's erection, giving the elder male something to grind upon. He panted softly down at Taehyung with an alluring smirk. Taehyung panted softly as well, his head leaned back onto the back of the couch as he stared up at Jungkook with sultry eyes. He weakly lifted his head off the back of the couch, continuing to stare at Jungkook with lustful eyes. "We'd better be quick," Jungkook stated matter-of-factly, his hands quickly yanking Taehyung's shirt out from his waistline. "That old man has bad timing already," Jungkook added, slowly moving his hands up Taehyung's now untucked shirt. He caressed the newly exposed skin, Taehyung shivering with a soft moan as Jungkook moved one hand towards Taehyung's pert nipple.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's eyebrows knit together as he playfully twisted Taehyung's nipple in his fingertips. Jungkook's other hand drifting lower as Taehyung trembled once again from the stimulation. "Jungkook," Taehyung whispered sensually, his hand gently gripping Jungkook's wrist. "I don't th- think we should do this h- here," Taehyung added, panting softly as Jungkook continued to twist Taehyung's perky nipple between his fingertips.

Jungkook smirked when he felt Taehyung's length throb against his thigh, his hand that Taehyung gripped stopping at his beltline. "What was that? I didn't quite hear you over your panting," Jungkook teased, dipping his fingertips into Taehyung's pants now. Taehyung still gripped Jungkook's wrist but he wasn't resisting Jungkook this time as his legs stretched wider once more. Jungkook glanced down at Taehyung's hand that had now moved from his wrist and hooked the back of his neck. Taehyung tilted his head back with a low gasp, unwittingly exposing his neck to Jungkook as he moaned softly. When Taehyung tried to raise his head to draw Jungkook into an intense kiss, Jungkook stooped forward but pressed his lips against the heated skin of Taehyung's neck.