47- Near Death Experience

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooo every one of you beautiful people that reads this mess~♡ I spent a lot of time listening to sad songs to get the right feeling for this chapter.🤣😂 I hope that it worked~♡ This is a double update for the week because I have nothing to do with my life other than work and type up the chapters I have already written out.😂🤣 I'm a homebody who enjoys staying in her room away from everyone for a few hours a day.🤣😂 Although, I enjoy talking to people too, so I make no sense to myself most days.😂🤣 This chapter has minor mention of sexual content (mostly talk about children 🤣😂), but please still be advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook barely opened his eyes to the sound of clinking metal and muffled voices as he lethargically glanced around the bright room. His vision had grown dark and blurry from the loss of blood. All Jungkook could make out from his line of sight were obscured shadowy shapes of what looked like people. Although, he could hear the distinct voice of the nurse yelling about something; Something pertaining to getting Taehyung out of the operating room. It was odd to Jungkook that the nurse sounded so distant yet he could tell that the nurse's obscure silhouette was right next to him. Almost right on top of him and yet now, he couldn't even make out the words that were being exchanged.

A loud piercing sound echoed throughout the room and Jungkook was convinced it was a scream as all his pain seemed to melt away. Although, it wasn't actually a scream and rather the heart monitor notifying the nurse that Jungkook was flatlining as the nurse brought out defibrillator paddles. He wasn't about to sacrifice Jungkook while Taehyung was present and he was in the middle of stitching him up. There was no need to waste the school's materials.

Taehyung dashed for the door with Hoseok following right behind him. Just before Taehyung could reach the door and enter the room, Hoseok gripped Taehyung's arm and yanked him back into his embrace to keep him from rushing towards Jungkook. Taehyung's penetrating scream of anguish, even suppressed by Hoseok's chest was piercing and almost strangled sounding but it was the only thing Jungkook heard evidently in the darkness that had engulfed him.

Jungkook felt as if someone had wrapped their arms around him, hugging him and warming his cold body. Until he was roughly yanked back down onto the bed as he gasped audibly and the darkness that had once engulfed him slowly started to fade back into the bright glow of fluorescent light. His pain amplifying once again from being brought back from the brink of death. Everyone that was present near the room noticed that the monitor started making an annoying high pitched beeping sound once again without the use of the paddles as Jungkook groaned from the excruciating pain and slowly opened his eyes once more.

The nurse glanced back at Taehyung, who was still being restrained by Hoseok even though he'd collapsed to his knees in tears previously. The nurse grit his teeth in annoyance at the cherished connection between them but placed the paddles aside. Taehyung's feelings of devotion for Jungkook would eventually fade and he'd be there for that. Even in his annoyance, the nurse quickly began working on stitching Jungkook back up once again.

||

It had been several days, almost a week since Taehyung had been able to see Jungkook, and his anxiety had only heightened. He wondered if Jungkook was going to survive because he'd flatlined while Hyungwon was stitching him up and he'd looked so devoid of any color. Taehyung still hadn't been able to sleep well out of fear that he may receive bad news or have a nightmare about Jungkook dying. He didn't want that to happen. What would happen to his heart if the only person he has ever loved died?