10- Taehyung's dilemma

Hello, all you lovely readers.:3 Hopefully, you enjoy this chapter.:3 I have been striving to keep it interesting for you all~♡ This chapter is actually just a filler for the romance to develop a little more.:3 It's a relatively mild chapter too~♡ Don't forget to vote and maybe drop a comment, please?~♡ Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook slowly moved his arm away from his eyes, his vision bleary from sleep. He slowly pushed himself up onto his elbows and glanced around the room before pushing himself into an upright position. He stretched his back out, hearing each vertebra in his spinal cord pop. He sighed in relief as he stretched his arms out in front of him, slowly turning to place his feet on the ground.

He stood up, peeking around the curtain to see if he could find the person who had brought him to the nurse's office. He couldn't remember who had done so. "Hello?" he called out, not even seeing the nurse anywhere. He shrugged indifferently as he walked over towards the open door of the office and peeked around the hallway. He still couldn't see anyone and figured everyone must be in class right now.

He sighed heavily as he glanced around the dimly lit hallway before picking a direction and walking that way. He didn't know where he was going, but he hoped he'd find someone to help him navigate this building.

||

After a long and arduous lecture in Chemistry, Taehyung hastily stood to leave, feeling apprehensive next to his seatmate. He took one step away from the desk when he felt someone grip his elbow tightly, almost as if desperate. Taehyung turned an anxious glance over his shoulder as he stared into the overwhelmingly dark eyes of his seatmate. He swallowed hard before slowly opening his mouth to speak. "Uh- um, c- can I help you?" he stammered out his question, feeling his body temperature rise from the shame of having such an intense gaze focused on him.

The other male smiled at Taehyung, throwing him off guard as Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. Maybe he wasn't as ominous as Taehyung had initially thought. He certainly appeared charming now.

Taehyung slowly turned towards the other as he released Taehyung's elbow once his attention was on him. "I know you've missed a lot of class, Tae. Maybe I can help you catch up," he stated, packing his stuff into the backpack he'd picked up off the dusty ground. Taehyung felt an odd sensation churn in his stomach at his nickname being uttered so loosely by someone he didn't know too well. He shrugged the feeling off, negligibly thinking it must be his own paranoia before flinging a timid glance over his shoulder at Jimin. Although, it appeared as though Jimin wouldn't be of any assistance since he was flirting with his own seatmate.

Taehyung bit into his lower lip, sucking on it as he lost himself in his own thoughts. He hesitantly nodded as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Sure. I guess I could use the help." The other male smiled even brighter up at Taehyung as he slowly stood to his feet. Taehyung followed him with his eyes, noticing how much taller this male was compared to him. Taehyung stared up at the other in astonishment, because Taehyung wasn't short either. This guy just seemed so much taller as his head towered over the top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung surveyed the other male's physique, noting his bulging muscles as repulsive. There was a fine line between too much muscle and just enough, and this guy had definitely way too much muscle. Taehyung realized he looked more feminine compared to this male as he took a few hesitant steps back. "I- I guess I never noticed how much taller than me you are," Taehyung stated, trying to laugh off this awkward feeling. Although, it only sounded like a nervous giggle to him as he cleared his throat.