84- Concerns and Questions

Hello all you beautiful readers~♡ I hope that you have had good, fullfulling days.:3 So I recently acquired a new job on the 18th packing trucks with all sorts of packages.:3 Who knows? I may have packed yours at some point.😂🤣 It's a fun job though, even though it is physical.:3 I can't complain (even though I have acquired more bruises in the past 3 days than I do in a month🤣😂)~♡ It's still fun.:3 So I do apologize that this is a few hours later than promised, but work did run over longer than expected.😂🤣. But how have all you beautiful people been? I'm always available to talk if you need it.:3 Please remember that~♡ This chapter doesn't have anything too triggering, seeing as how they will be dealing with the babies a lot more now.:3👉👈 Either way, please remain advised when reading because you never know where I might squeeze some smut into a chapter.🤣😂 Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After two weeks of Taehyung's health deteriorating, Jungkook could discern that something was seriously wrong with Taehyung and Jungkook was growing increasingly concerned. Taehyung was starting to look worse by the day, even though Jungkook was confident that he'd lifted some of the stress plaguing Taehyung. When Taehyung had collapsed at the top of the stairs that morning with Ezra in hand, terrifying Jungkook as he'd reached out to prevent them from falling down the stairs; Jungkook had figured it was time to take a day off to tend to Taehyung and ask Jimin for help on how to handle Taehyung's health concerns.

Taehyung was fast asleep in their bed, blankets pulled up past his shoulders and tucked firmly under his chin. Jungkook silently made his way down the stairs to open the door for Jimin since he respected their privacy and refused to walk straight inside their home. Jungkook hastily yanked the door open, quickly ushering Jimin inside before cautiously closing the door. Jimin stood in the foyer perplexed, attempting to comprehend why Jungkook was so frantic. Jimin hadn't been informed of anything yet, just told to come over at his earliest convenience by Jungkook. "What is going on for you to behave so secretively and strange?" Jimin inquired softly, confused by the whole situation.

Jungkook shushed Jimin for a moment and glanced up towards the banister to ensure Taehyung hadn't woken up before leading Jimin over towards the sectional couch. "I know Tae's been suffering these past few weeks. He's only been looking worse since the last day you visited," Jungkook started, his concern apparent on his face as Jimin held back the urge to say anything. "I also know you know something," Jungkook added bitterly, his jealousy making itself known. Jimin was quiet for several minutes before he sighed and shook his head. "There's no need to be jealous, Jungkook," Jimin reassured, watching Jungkook's shoulders visibly relax. "I only know because I was Taehyung's keeper since he was little, all because of my parent's choice in jobs. I became Tae's friend because he actually treated me as his equal and always wanted to do things with me, rather than me watch him while he had fun. I learned what was wrong with Tae real quick when we were playing tag. We were both running full speed down a hill and I hit his shoulder to tag him, albeit a little harder than I should have tagged him. I thought I'd killed him that day. I ran to his parents bawling my eyes out about how he'd fallen down the hill and how he wasn't breathing and that I'd killed him. First, his father laughed at me like the asshole that he is before his mother explained what was wrong with him and asked me to take her to him immediately. So I learned through personal experience and his mother having to explain everything... Although, they try to keep it as quiet as possible," Jimin added softly, whispering as he looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Why is that?" Jungkook asked softly, his eyes pleading for an answer to how he could help Taehyung more. "It's for a good reason. Taehyung's father has worked hard to keep their company strong and within the family, but if people knew what plagued Taehyung, they'd easily swoop in and try to say he's unfit or unqualified, stealing the company out from under him. It's why he pushed Tae so hard to be a model businessman, even if that wasn't what Tae wanted. It's why they wanted Tae to marry his chosen man before he took over the company," Jimin explained quietly before trailing off, his hands tightening in his lap. "But if you want to know anything more, you'll have to ask Tae yourself. It starts to get too personal for me to keep talking," Jimin added softly as Jungkook nodded firmly at the suggestion.