27- Peep Show

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope you all know that I love you and you are always loved~♡ I'm so sorry that I skipped last weeks update, but I've been a little busy with cleaning and packing for a trip.:3 I plan to update twice this week to make up for that skipped week, by the way~♡ So please look forward to that and please continue to support this little story~♡ This chapter has explicit sexual content, so please read at your own discretion~♡ Without further ado, here is the next update~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's face with both hands this time, forcing Taehyung's head back as he kissed him feverishly. "If you keep giving me what I want, I'm going to keep taking you until I've completely overdosed on you, " Jungkook whispered heatedly between Taehyung's lips. "Nevertheless, I keep wanting more from you," Jungkook whispered once again, slipping his hand down Taehyung's chest and stomach. He gripped Taehyung's cock through the gown causing Taehyung to wince in pain from the coarse texture held so roughly against his susceptible skin. "J- Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned through gritted teeth as he leaned back on the palms of his hands. "Th- that hurts," he whispered softly as Jungkook released his length. His hand returned to massaging Taehyung's inner thigh as he leaned close to Taehyung's ear.

"Tae, I won't allow your parents to give you to anybody else, especially noting that you promised yourself to me when we're older. You are mine and will remain mine until I'm satiated," Jungkook whispered sensually into Taehyung's ear, biting his earlobe as Jungkook eased him back into the mattress. Taehyung melted under Jungkook's touch with his hand kneading the middle of his inner thigh and slowly gliding higher up Taehyung's leg. Taehyung let out a guttural moan from his throat, losing himself to Jungkook's advancing hand.

Jungkook shoved his unrestricted hand above Taehyung's head, hovering over him before diminishing the distance between them. The tips of their noses brushed up against each other as Jungkook gazed intensely into Taehyung's eyes. "You can just give all of yourself to me," Jungkook whispered hoarsely before declining himself further and pressing his lips to Taehyung's own. Taehyung tilted his head back into the mattress, allowing Jungkook's kiss to deepen further as his hand grazed the base of Taehyung's hard cock. Taehyung whimpered softly into the kiss, Jungkook seized that opportunity to shove his tongue into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung could feel the pain in his chest sear from lack of oxygen as he gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly in his fists.

Jungkook finally pulled back, allowing Taehyung to inhale deeply, the pain amplifying before slowly subsiding. Jungkook deliberately gripped Taehyung's length gently and stroked tormentingly slow up and down, not giving Taehyung the complete satisfaction of being touched. Taehyung whimpered with need as he turned his head away from Jungkook in embarrassment. He needed Jungkook's hand wrapped firmly around him, needed Jungkook to do more than just tease him further. The teasing was starting to become increasingly painful.

Jungkook continued his teasing torture of barely giving Taehyung any relief. Although, Taehyung's body still shivered with pleasure as his breath increasingly surged more ragged. "Uhn," Taehyung let out a disapproving groan as his eyes grew more desperate with desire. "Wh- why a- are you being s- such a t- tease, Jungkook? I need you," Taehyung moaned out, panting softly at his heightened arousal.

Jungkook was too busy teasing Taehyung and Taehyung was making too much noise for either of them to hear the office door click open. It wasn't until they heard someone clear their throat from across the room that their attention was drawn away from Taehyung's pants of arousal and soft moans.