56- Unfocused

Hello all of you lovely and beautiful readers who still support this~♡ I hope that you are enjoying the ride thus far because we're gaining speed towards a desired goal!~♡ Not that this work will be finished too terribly soon, unfortunately for you guys.🥺😔 I do apologize in advance if you think this is too long a work, but I try to be thorough while keeping it interesting.:3 I hope it has been interesting too~♡ Thank you guys all so much for 13k views~♡ You guys honestly don't know what that means to me.🥺 I'd love to personally thank you all, but there's many of you right now, that I just can't fathom where to begin.🥺 But do know that I love and appreciate you all so much~♡♡♡ Thank you once again for helping me achieve a goal of this magnatude~♡♡♡ Well, this chapter has mention of drug use, unwanted physical attention, and minor sexual content. So please be advised when reading this chapter~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

All the guests had arrived before 4 pm and the festivities were in full swing by 6 pm. Taehyung and his parents had greeted the guests, shaking hands or bowing as they entered. Jungkook had been introduced to his parents as his fiancé, rather than boyfriend while his mother gushed happily for them. His father on the other hand grumbled something incoherent, which ultimately went unnoticed by anyone. Taehyung had noticed though that Hyungwon had arrived early and commenced schmoozing his father.

Taehyung stayed close to Jungkook for the night, the two practically inseparable as the symphony began playing in the background. Jungkook turned toward Taehyung with a smile as he pulled Taehyung toward him more. "Care to dance?" Jungkook asked lowly as Taehyung nodded slightly. Jungkook smiled as he directed Taehyung out onto the dance floor. He pulled Taehyung flush against his body, his hand resting against Taehyung's lower back as they stepped in time to the music with Jungkook leading Taehyung.

Taehyung's mother watched as Jungkook led Taehyung in a dance so elegant that many of the other dancers were stopping to watch them. She watched as Jungkook waltzed Taehyung around the large dance space, chuckling softly as Jungkook made no mistakes in his dance. She watched as Jungkook twirled Taehyung and pulled him back into his arms as he leaned him into a deep dip. She watched as Jungkook kissed her son before letting him up and sighed softly at the love between the two. She wished that she had tried harder to find a love like that rather than succumb to her father's demands as she approached them.

"Where did you learn to dance, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung's mother asked, playfully poking his shoulder as Taehyung smiled at his mother. "Mama," he exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "I heard you gave the ring I'm wearing to Jungkook's mother for him to give to me," Taehyung whispered as she chuckled heartily. "Well, I couldn't very well have them pay for something I'd been saving for you on this day anyway," she expressed, cradling her champagne glass in her palm.

Taehyung smiled as his mother handed her champagne glass over to him. "Can you hold this for me, baby? I hope you don't mind, baby boy, but I'd like to dance with Mr. Jeon once tonight," she expressed as Jungkook nodded approvingly and Taehyung gestured for her to go ahead. Jungkook had his mother's approval already, he wasn't about to take that away from them by denying her a dance with him.

Taehyung walked over toward the refreshments table, standing idly by as Hyungwon finally approached him. Taehyung glanced over at Hyungwon as he smiled at him, his hands clasped suspiciously behind his back. "Are you enjoying yourself, Tae?" Hyungwon asked as he noticed Taehyung holding the champagne glass. "What are you doing with an adult beverage? Won't your father reprimand you for having that?" Hyungwon continued to ask questions before Taehyung finally became annoyed enough to answer.