62- Attempted seduction

Hello, all you beautiful readers~♡ Hopefully, someone other than myself has told you that you're beautiful because you are~♡ Never take yourself for granted and always love yourself~♡ I hope that you all are well and living your best lives~♡ I have been doing my best to do so as well.:3 I'm just sick at the moment.😂🤣 I intend to pick up Wish You Were Here again, once I'm finished with this story.:3 And then I'll work on my many others I have in my drafts.🤣😂 I also intend to restructure Delusion of the Mind so that it obtains more views too. It may be a chanbaek story, but it also includes BTS and some twists involving Tae, Baek, and Dara.🥰 It was something I was very proud of when writing it and I'm still proud of it.:3 I just need to finish the second book to it now.🤣😂 I've been focused on this piece for now though to get it finished~♡ This chapter has sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, I hope that you all enjoy this next chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung slowly lifted himself onto his hands and knees to climb off the bed and answer the door. When he pulled the door open, Savannah stood in the doorway timidly with a feeble smile and a weak wave. "Hey, Tae," she greeted softly as Jungkook sat up in the bed. "Um, your parents told me to knock first, but your dad wanted me to come up here and..." Savannah trailed off as her face flushed, but Jungkook knew exactly what she was going to say.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment as he leaned back on the palms of his hands. "And what?" Jungkook asked, urging her to continue as Taehyung tilted his head in innocent confusion. Savannah sighed as she shifted her weight and anxiously rubbed the arm that hung limply by her side. "Tae's father wants me to try and... seduce him," she whispered the last part almost inaudibly as Taehyung's eyes widened. Jungkook laughed loudly at her words as he beckoned her into the room and Taehyung stepped aside to allow her inside the room. "Do you think you have a chance at succeeding in that demand?" Jungkook asked, trying not to sound too mocking since this was one of Taehyung's only friends.

Savannah shook her head as she stood near one of the four posts of Taehyung's bed. "No, of course not. I just thought I'd get him off my back and Tae's by coming up here," she announced as Jungkook smiled at her. "Good, I don't like people thinking they can take whatever they want," Jungkook declared, moving his legs as he patted the bed. Taehyung climbed up on the bed beside Jungkook, watching the two and wondering if Jungkook was flirting with Savannah. Even if Jungkook wasn't trying to flirt, it sure came off that way to Taehyung as he curled up beside Jungkook.

Savannah hesitantly climbed up onto the bed with them, her lavender colored dress hanging off the side as she folded her legs beside her. "I never even dreamed I'd have a chance with Taehyung," she confessed, chuckling softly as she glanced between Jungkook and Taehyung. "I always knew he was different in the best of ways so I just wanted to be his friend," she added as Jungkook smiled brighter at her words. He was glad that she wasn't going to try anything with Taehyung because then, he may have had to kick her at least once.

Savannah folded her hands in her lap as she glanced between the two of them with a graceful smile. "It's an honor to be your surrogate though," she announced happily as Taehyung looked up from Jungkook's hand resting on his upper thigh. Taehyung smiled pleasantly at her before glancing at Jungkook's hand now massaging his upper thigh. "Thank you for agreeing to carry my children and so willingly hand them over to us," Taehyung whispered, restraining himself as Jungkook's finger brushed over his crotch. Jungkook's smile dropped slightly for the moment from the thought that circled within his mind. "Is it possible to have a child genetically altered to look like the two of us?" Jungkook asked, catching Savannah off guard.