32- Petty Theft

Hello, all you beautiful people~♡♡♡ I hope that you have all been well and living your best lives.:3 That would definitely make me incredibly happy to hear.:3 I plan on going through Amazon to self-publish once I've done enough research, would you guys still support this story? Or should I try with one of the other stories I've created here? Please let me know~♡🥺 Because it is being heavily considered.:3 This chapter does have sexual content and theft, so please read at your own risk~♡♡♡ I hope that you all will enjoy the latest installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung held up the oversized, billowy black shirt to Jungkook as he smiled with satisfaction. He appreciated this look for Jungkook and it also assisted in diverting attention from the reality that Jungkook was still sporting a hard-on. "You're a real tease, you know that?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as the elderly tailor returned to their room with a slender, leather corset and slim fitted black slacks.

Jungkook stared at the items with wide eyes before side glancing Taehyung with a stern expression. Jungkook groaned softly as he continued to stare at the corset and pants that the tailor had brought to them. "Do I have to try them on...?" Jungkook asked softly, nervously glancing at the tailor before turning his attention back towards Taehyung. Taehyung opened his mouth in an 'O' shape before turning towards the tailor. "Would you mind if he tried these on without you present? You can stand right outside the door, but he's shy in front of others," Taehyung lied blatantly, clasping his hands together politely.

The seamster nodded his head as he handed the articles of clothing off to Taehyung with a smile. Taehyung waited until the seamster was outside the door to turn towards Jungkook with the clothes. "Now, do you want to try them on?" Taehyung asked with a boxy smile as he handed the clothes to Jungkook. Jungkook sighed with exasperation, rolling his eyes as he snatched the clothing from Taehyung's hands. "If I really have to," he answered annoyed, rolling his eyes again as he turned his back to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled gleefully, waiting for Jungkook to start changing into his new clothes. Taehyung was excited to see how they'd look on Jungkook and if Taehyung liked them, he was going to buy them for him.

Jungkook sighed once more and removed his shirt, throwing on the billowy black shirt that Taehyung had picked off the rack moments ago. Taehyung smiled as he wrapped the corset around Jungkook's slender waist, his face nestling between the conjunction of Jungkook's neck and shoulder. Jungkook glanced over in alarm as they came face-to-face, the two staring into each other's eyes for a brief moment. Taehyung smiled as he finished clasping the buttons on the corset and pulled away to lace up the back, making sure it was nice and tight to accentuate Jungkook's own curves.

Jungkook felt stiff in that corset, noticing that he wouldn't be able to properly take his pants off. He was barely able to unbutton and unzip his own pants, let alone push them off his hips to try on the new pair. Taehyung smiled as he casually sauntered up in front of Jungkook, glancing at the open flap of Jungkook's pants. "I could help you, you know," Taehyung announced, smirking slightly as his top canine tooth sunk into his bottom lip, tugging on it. Jungkook swallowed hard, aware of what Taehyung was talking about as he glanced towards the door. "What if he hears us?" Jungkook asked, whispering frantically. "Or asks what's taking us so long?"

Taehyung giggled softly as he slowly lowered himself to his knees, his hands gliding from Jungkook's chest down to his thighs. Jungkook shivered violently at how pleasing that felt, goosebumps scattering across his skin. "Well then, you're just going to have to keep quiet," Taehyung whispered seductively, his hands now concentrated on wriggling Jungkook's hips out of his tight pants. Taehyung managed to drop Jungkook's pants to a puddle around his ankles, drooping the waistband of Jungkook's boxers down enough to free his erection from any constraints with a soft smile. Jungkook stood there nervously, watching Taehyung as their eyes met with an intensity that Jungkook wasn't used to observing in Taehyung.