87- Wedding Reception

Hello, all you beautiful people~♡ How have you all been? I've been working hard at work and on a writing contest.:3 It's 50,000 words before the end of November so we'll see if I can make it.😂🤣 I didn't start until the 7th, but I'm almost 10,000 words in so far.:3 So please wish me luck~♡ So now, we're heading into the wedding reception and honeymoon~♡ I hope you guys are looking forward to these next few chapters~♡ I hope they're as exciting to read as I was writing them.:3 There is mention of sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Other than that, please enjoy reading, my loves~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

With the wedding ceremony over, Taehyung and Jungkook retired to their room to change clothes while everyone else was navigated towards the winery, where the wedding reception was to be held. The moment Taehyung and Jungkook were alone in their room, Jungkook wrapped his arms firmly around Taehyung's slim waist and pulled the elder into his loving embrace. "How can I possibly have married the most perfect man?" Jungkook asked, planting a chaste kiss upon the back of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung shuddered with delight as he giggled softly, cupping the side of Jungkook's face. "I believe you stole my line," Taehyung teased playfully, leaning toward Jungkook and kissing his lips tenderly. Both pulled back to stare lovingly into their lover's eyes, only for their lips to meet once more. An innocent kiss at first, soon turned into a more heated meeting between the two as Jungkook's hands unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt. With Taehyung's back still pressed firmly into Jungkook's chest, the younger had free range as he slowly stripped Taehyung of his clothes.

Even though Taehyung's body was anticipating things to progress into something more intimate, after a couple more heated kisses, Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung slightly to remove his trench coat. Taehyung bit his lip as Jungkook tossed the coat onto the side of the bed and walked over towards their temporary dresser in search of a more casual outfit. Taehyung's shoulders slumped, unbeknownst to Jungkook as he walked over towards the dresser as well. "What do you plan on wearing, darling?" Taehyung asked softly, trying to hide the touch of disappointment that obscured his voice. Although Jungkook was not easily fooled as he chuckled softly and glanced over at Taehyung. "I promise, love. We'll continue that later tonight, but it's best not to keep our guests waiting for too long," Jungkook reasoned as Taehyung sighed softly and nodded his agreement.

||

Once they were back in the reception hall, many people approached them to congratulate them. One being Taehyung's mother with their children, hoping to see more from Taehyung soon. "Congratulations, baby boy! How does it feel to finally be married to the man you love?" She asked ecstatically, clapping her hands together as Annalise padded forward on unstable feet toward Jungkook. Jungkook quickly picked her up from the floor with a wide smile. "Well, hello, princess. Did you come to congratulate your daddy and I?" Jungkook asked happily as Annalise hugged his face and giggled softly.

Taehyung smiled pleasantly as his mother watched on with a soft expression. She hoped this would be what Taehyung needed to keep fighting for his life as Taehyung turned his attention toward his mother. "It feels liberating, actually. Papa would have never allowed me to marry anyone of my choice if it hadn't been for you, Mama. So thank you," Taehyung expressed softly, touching his hand to his heart to express his gratitude. "You have and always will be the one person who could turn the tides, Mama," Taehyung added, hugging his mother as she smiled softly and attempted to fight back her tears.

"So when am I getting another grandchild?" She asked playfully, stunning Jungkook into silence as Taehyung fumbled bashfully for words. After several moments of watching Taehyung fumble for the right words, Jungkook finally spoke up again. "We haven't thought about it yet, but we could always discuss that at a later date," Jungkook reasoned as Taehyung's mother smiled charmingly, resting her hand on her hip. "You've learned to dissuade an argumentative situation. You comprehend quickly," Taehyung's mother mumbled to herself, nodding her head in determination. "So be it. We can discuss this later," she announced with a teasing smile, kissing both Jungkook's cheek and Taehyung's cheek before walking off. It was almost time for the toasts and everyone needed to be in their positions.