50- Unwanted visitor

Hello, everyone who reads this~♡ I fully intended to update on Christmas day!😀 That was until some asshat decided they were going to blow up the AT&T building in downtown Nashville and put half of Eastern Tennessee without any cellular service. My cell phone literally became the most expensive calculator, clock, and paperweight known to man. It was useless other than to tell me the time.😂🤣 I still don't have any internet connection, but at least my 4G LTE is working now.😂🤣 Christmas day and most of all of today, I was without any service until recently. My baby sister's puppy even passed away and I could do nothing to comfort her because we didn't even know until today.😔🥺 Although, I am safe and fully intend to keep this updated regularly somehow, someway.🤣😂 I do hope all of you had good Christmas's though or good days if you don't celebrate Christmas~♡ This chapter doesn't have anything too triggering, but please stay advised when reading~♡ I love you all and I hope that you are happy, healthy, and safe~♡♡♡ Without further ado or anymore explanation, please enjoy this next installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung's eyes fluttered as he slowly opened his eyes, gradually moving into a sitting position next to Jungkook. He rubbed his bleary eyes and glanced over at Jungkook to see him trying to eat with one arm. Taehyung let out a soft, groggy giggle as he moved so that Jungkook could have access to his other hand. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, pushing his tray away from him with an embarrassed smile. "I see my sleeping beauty is finally awake," Jungkook noted, brushing Taehyung's hair out of his eyes. "Is this how you stay so attractive? All that extra sleep?" Jungkook asked jokingly as Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook gently cupped his hands around Taehyung's face, ready to lean in and kiss him when a soft knock on the door interrupted any train of that thought. Taehyung looked at the door before looking back at Jungkook and climbing out of the bed to open the door. When Taehyung opened the door, Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were standing in the doorway with large smiles and teary eyes.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion before Seokjin shoved the folder into Taehyung's hands and his eyes widened in realization. "Y- You've graduated...?" Taehyung asked, trailing off as he lifted his head to stare into Seokjin's teary eyes. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around Seokjin as Jungkook stared at them from the bed. "Y- Your leaving...?" Jungkook asked softly as Seokjin nodded into Taehyung's hug.

Jungkook bit his lip slightly as he looked down at his hands. "Y- You can't leave though... H- How am I supposed to impress Taehyung's parents without your help?" Jungkook asked softly, earning a surprised stare from Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. They hadn't known him to be a very open person as Taehyung sniffled softly and squeezed Seokjin tighter in his hug. Seokjin gently patted Taehyung's back, trying to calm the younger male as he smiled softly. "Tae. Jungkook, I promise I'll visit as often as I can," Seokjin reassured firmly, trying to stifle a sniffle himself. He didn't realize how much they depended on him as Taehyung continued to cling to him tightly. "I'm still going to miss you," Taehyung added and they all heard his voice crack, Seokjin wrapping his arms tightly around Taehyung as well. They both rocked back and forth in their hug, Taehyung's shoulders shaking as he buried his face in Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin brushed his hand into the back of Taehyung's hair, holding onto the smaller male tightly as if Taehyung were his child.

"Please, Tae. This should be a celebrated occasion," Jimin whispered softly, gently patting Taehyung's tense arms wrapped tightly around Seokjin. "We were wanting to plan a going away party for his celebration and would love for you to be a part of it," Jimin added as Taehyung sobbed softly in response, his face still buried in Seokjin's broad shoulder. After several moments of remaining wrapped in Seokjin's arms and crying, Taehyung finally pulled away and wiped his eyes with a determined nod. He wanted to celebrate Jin's graduation just as much as the others did, but he didn't know how he was going to survive in this place without those loving and motherly sensations that Seokjin was so great at providing.