Caribbean Day 3

Alex's p.o.v

By the time we'd finished at the spa getting more relaxing treatments done it was 5. I was looking forward to seeing Brian because jeez, I missed him bad. We'd been texting a lot in the morning before i turned it off to relax.

We got into the cab giggling at Livvy who was blushing because Johnny had called her an finally asked her out. I think I was more excited for them than they were. I was bouncing in my seat grinning. I pulled my phone out as it turned on, rushing to call Brian.

'Hey sweetie pie, what's up?'

'LiVVY AND JOHNNY ARE DATING! jOHNNY ASKED HER OUT! I'M SO HAPPY!'

'I can tell baby'

'bRI!'

'Lex, chill'

'I CANT'

'Want me to chat with Johnny?'

'Nah, I'm gonna do it. We're on the way back now too'

'Oh alright. I shall see you when you get back but we can't stop for too long. I'm taking you out on a date'

'I thought we were gonna go out on a date tomorrow'

'I know but I thought it'd be better tonight, at 7. Everything is all sorted out ready'

'Okay, well I look forward to it. Where are we going?'

'Not saying'

'Aw baby, please'

'Nope'

'Bri'

'No. Right Lex, I've gotta go call the guys. I'll see you when you get back'

'Brian'

'I'm still not saying so stop. Okay bye babe'

'Ugh fine, bye'

"What's up?" Kayley asked as I groaned and tipped my head back against the seat.

"Brian wont tell me what or where we're going for our date tonight"

"Awh sweetie, let him have his fun. He's been looking forward to it all week" Val chuckled. I whined loudly at her. "Shush Lex and wait til you get back"

"But I wanna know. I hate surprises, they suck. I like being prepared"

"Well at least you know you're going on a date and he hasnt just sprung it out on you" Riley replied.

"But what do I wear? What do I bring? Did I take whatever I'd need for this date? I'm not prepared for the date"

"Oh shut up and enjoy yourself. You know Brian will make sure you're prepared for whatever" Liv chuckled. I rolled my eyes but smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I guess. So is Johnny taking you out tonight or?"

"No not that I know of. Probably just gonna stay in our room"

"In that case, tell Johnny I need to talk to him before Brian and I leave" I said.

"Oh please dont have the talk with him. I promise we wont do anything"

"I still need to talk to him" I smiled making her roll her eyes this time. "Val, what are you and Matt gonna be doing tonight? It better not be like the first night here"

"If it is, we'll be a lot quieter I promise" She chuckled. "When we're back, Matt and I are gonna be giving each other are anniversary presents"

"What did you get him?" Riley asked.