"Fine. I'll go"

Alex's p.o.v

I was currently on the phone with Livvy. I wanted her and Johnny to meet as soon as. They'd work so well together and I know Johnny is probably annoyed about all of us being in relationships so he has to third wheel, he hides it very well. I try my best to make it more comfortable for him by not sticking with Brian too much with him there, not ignoring Brian just not kissing him and sticking to him every few seconds. I try to talk to Johnny most too, cause all the couples have each other to talk to so I try and include Johnny all the time.

So tell me about your boyfriend then? Is he hot?

Very. He's really sweet and adorable and just my dream guy.

Sounds like you love him.

Uh no, not quite that. I just really really like him. He's always there to talk or just cuddle with. He may be buff but he's really cuddly.

Awh, I'm glad he makes you happy then otherwise I'd be over there, kicking his butt. Oo does he have a nice butt?

Yes, Liv. He has a nice ass.

Have you guys done the deed?

Oh we have, silly. When you see him, you'll understand why we're in a bedroom most of the time. He's sweet, kind, thoughtful and extremely hot.

 When do I get to meet the mystery boyfriend?

He isnt a mystery but soon, if you wanna fly out here next week you can meet him and the rest of the guys, and girls.

Hell yeah! I wanna be in Cali as soon as.

Good. So how is that relationship of yours going? Do I have to kick ass?

Nah, it's fine. Although I dont think it's gonna last sadly.

Why do you think that?

We havent been spending that much time together lately.

Are you thinking of breaking it off with him?

We'll see.

Okay, do what makes you feel better alright. Well I have to get going, looks like  the 'mystery boyfriend' has woken up from his nap.

Oo alright. Did you tire him out?

Well, maybe a little. Anyways, see you soon if you do come out next week! I cant wait!

Neither can I! Cali, here I come!

Oh yeah! Alright see you Livvie, loves you.

Loves you too Lexo! Byee.

Bye.

I hung up the phone and turned to face Brian who was wandering over to me rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Hey babe" I greeted, when he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Mornin'" He mumbled tiredly into my shoulder. I giggled.

"Bri, I've been to work and back. It's like 4:30 in the afternoon" He groaned.

"I slept in" 

"Lil' bit" I giggled.

"Who were you talking to, you sounded all excited"

"I was talking to my sister, she might be coming out here next week!" I grinned and hopped around. Brian chuckled but then yawned. "Are you still tired?" He nodded. "Go back to sleep"