The Wedding

Kind of a sex scene, just a warning for you guys :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian's p.o.v

I sat in my house, in my tux, with the guys while we waited for the girls to get here. The girls were getting Lex ready at hers then coming over to mine so we can go to the wedding. We sat in the living room, Matt was playing the x box with Johnny while me, Jimmy and Zacky stayed on the sofa.

"Brian, why are you even going to this wedding?" Jimmy asked. 

"I just need Macy to know that her inviting me wasn't a very good attempt at trying to intimidate me"

"So that's why you're taking Alex?" Zacky asked.

"Well yeah, I wanna show her someone 10,000 times better than herself"

"Will you be okay if you see her?"

"Uh yeah!" I replied. I stood up when I heard the front door open, meaning the girls were here. "Alright, are you guys gonna be okay with the puppies?"

"Yeah! Yeah, we've taken care of them before" Zacky said.

"Jimmy hasn't"

"We'll be fine"

"Okay" I said and turned to see Lex. Wow. Holy shit. She looks hot, and beautiful but still, wow. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard a camera go off. I saw Val hide her phone behind her back.

"Liv said cause she wouldn't be here to see your reaction so one of us had to take a photo and send it to her" She defended.

"Great" I said sarcastically. "Alright, let's go" I grinned and took hold of Lex's hand. "See ya guys!"

I drove to the place where the wedding was being held. We didn't go to the actual wedding we were just going to the after party.

"Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I look okay?" She asked, nervously. I turned to face her with a smile.

"Of course you do"

"It's just I'll be seeing your ex and I don't know, I just get self conscious with things like that cause I feel like I'm being compared" She pouted.

"Believe me, I don't even need to see her again to know that you are kinder, sweeter, better, hotter, prettier and everything she isn't" I said and held her hand, squeezing it lightly. "I promise, you'll be smirking by the end of the night cause we're gonna put her in her place"

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise"

"Pinky promise?" I chuckled and held my pinky out for her. "You can never break a pinky promise Brian, otherwise your pinky falls off"

"Wow, Lex" I laughed. "Alright we're here"

Alex's p.o.v

I was nervous to be here but I wanted this girl to eat her heart out. I actually kind of want to kick her ass but if she didn't do what she did, I wouldn't be with Brian.

I got out of the car, Brian came over to my side and took hold of my hand. We walked over to the venue where the party was being held. There were bright lights and loud music coming from the big hall.

“Brian, do you think you're gonna get some bad looks?” I asked. I felt him shrug.

“Who cares? She invited me, and the invite said I could bring someone so I brought you. If she didn't want me here, she shouldn't have invited me” He chuckled.