Oh damn, Lexy

Alex's p.o.v

I sat up from bed alone. After spending so long with Brian, the sudden waking up alone was really unnerving. I suppose I wasn't really alone, Zax was asleep on my bed, but it's still not the company I really wanted. I groaned and sat up from bed, stretching til the majority of my joints had clicked. I wandered out to my living room, clutching Brian's hoodie around me more and went into the kitchen to start making my coffee.

I walked into the living room, Zax joining me on the sofa while I watched some tv and drank my coffee. I glanced at the clock to see it was only 10:30, Brian would be here between 11 and half past. I might as well clean up after everyone from yesterday.

They used a lot of cups and plates apparently. I groaned and got up to head back to my room to get dressed. I stripped out of my PJ's and pulled on my black jean shorts and white tank top. It looked quite warm outside, I mean it is California.

I trodded into the kitchen with my phone out to put music on. I set it to shuffle whilst I began cleaning a cup, Eternal Rest began to play. I quietly hummed to it and went along with the beat to headbang a little. If Brian saw this he wouldn't stop bragging about it, luckily he's not due here for another 20 minutes.

Brian's p.o.v

From outside Lex's door I could hear her music. There would be no point in knocking, she wouldn't hear. I opened the door and stepped in, closing it before making my way to the source of the music; the kitchen. I leaned against the frame and watched as Lex nodded her head and shook her hips to the song, which was Try Honesty.

After a minute or two, I walked over to Lex, wrapping my arms around her waist making her jump and squeal with fright. I kissed her cheek as she reached for her phone, turning the music down. She turned around, still in my arms and smiling up at me.

"Hey Bri" She grinned, pecking my lips but I chased for another. I missed her. 

"Hi Lex. When did you want to go over to Matt's?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I don't know, some time after I've finished here cause you guys made such a mess with cups yesterday and left bottles everywhere" She glared playfully. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Wasn't me"

"Whatever Bri, now shush and let me do this" She chuckled moving away to continue cleaning and dancing along with the music. I wandered out to pull a chair to just outside the doorway, that way I get to watch her dance and shake her ass and just wow.

The next song was S&M, by Rihanna? I raised an eyebrow toward Lex, not that she'd see as her back was to me. Lex continued shaking her hips and singing along to it, or miming cause I cant actually hear her. She turned, obviously done and walked over to me moving with beat of the song with a raised eyebrow at me.

"I thought I felt someone staring at my butt" She giggled, straddling my lap and kissing my jaw lightly. I groaned quietly, hoping she'd not heard.

"Not my fault you have such a nice ass and were shaking it in front of me" I murmured. She chuckled and nipped at my neck making me moan causing her to chuckle again. "This is the perfect position for a lap dance"

"Too bad you arent getting one" She chuckled, climbing off me.

"Lexy" I whined.

"Only on a special occasion"

"Like..?"

"Your birthday, halloween" She shrugged, pulling me up. "Cmon we gotta go so I can sort Matt's truck out"

"You are such a mood kill" I chuckled. 

"Oh shush" She giggled. She wandered back to get her phone and jacket meaning we were ready to go.