Studio Call

Alex's p.o.v

I'd been lying in bed awake for about an hour waiting for Brian to wake up. It was getting close to 12pm and he still hadn't woken up. His arms were still wrapped around me holding me against him so I couldn't even get up without waking him.

I huffed quietly and lifted my head off his chest slightly, patting my fingers on his stomach lightly. God, I was so bored. Wake up. I wanna play drums. I mean I could blow him to wake him up, it'll put him in a good mood as well. I put my chin on his chest and contemplated whether I should just suck him off to wake him.

I smirked wickedly and slowly moved myself on top of Brian, slowly untangling his hands from behind me. I kissed down his neck softly earning quiet whimpers from him, but he was still asleep. I slowly moved down his chest and torso, kissing and leaving a trail of hickeys over his navel. I looked up seeing his eyes were still closed and he was relaxed but god did he look good. I smirked against his hips and rubbed my hands up his thighs lightly.

By the time I'd gotten to his cock he was already semi-hard. I chuckled quietly and kissed the tip softly. A low grunt came from him which pushed me to lick up and down the underside. I held the base and sucked on the head, squeezing softly. Slowly, I took more of his length into my mouth, my teeth barely touching him. I bobbed my head each time I took another inch in, hollowing my cheeks and sucking on him. A couple of moans left his slightly open mouth. His chest was rising and falling a little faster than before I started. I took him deeper until his tip hit the back of my throat, I gagged around him until my throat was used to his size. I ran my hands up to his hips and squeezed, rubbing my thumbs as I bobbed my head slowly, speeding up as his moans got louder.

His hands rushed to my hair, tugging it enough to make me moan around him. He groaned and tipped his head back. He looked back down at me, eyes flickering open as he panted. I looked back and winked, sucking a little harder making his hips lift slightly. I pulled off, a little bit of saliva coming off too.

"Nuh uh Daddy, I'm in charge" I murmured holding his hips down and giving him a small smile. He moaned and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"Okay princess, finish Daddy off nice and good now" He breathed. I smiled at him innocently and poked my tongue out, licking the tip again before licking a stripe up his length. "Christ baby, s-so good"

I bobbed my head faster, sucking and moaning around him as he struggled to keep his hips still and noises down. He mumbled words of encouragement as he held my hair in one hand and gripping the white sheets tight between his fingers.

My right hand went to where my mouth didn't and pumped him, squeezing softly as I stroked him. He gasped my name and arched his back slightly. He slowly started getting louder and holding my hair tighter, his hips threatening to rock up into my mouth as he got closer. I took him as far as I could and gripped his thigh as he groaned, releasing down my throat. I pulled off and swallowed what I could, some rolling down my chin. I wiped it away and feathered light kisses all over his cock as he tried to catch his breath.

I kissed back up his torso slowly and left hickeys over his neck as he continued to pant. I kissed his cheek and laid my head back on his chest, looking up at him as he regained his composure.

"You are so sexy when you're sucking me off, baby" He murmured leaning down to kiss me softly.

"Only then?" I asked, holding back a chuckle.

"Of course not, but that was a sight to wake up to"

"You're welcome" I grinned proudly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I just really needed you to wake up so I could play the drums"