"Brian, Meet Marissa"

Alex's p.o.v

I slowly shuffled out of Brian's arms, heading toward the bathroom but being stopped by a quiet mumble from Brian, I turned to see he was still asleep before continuing on to the bathroom.

When I came out, Brian was still asleep, clutching the pillow to his chest and snoring quietly. I tiptoed over to my suitcase to get clothes out ready to go meet Marissa. Id wake Brian up a little later, I couldn't possibly wake him up now, he looked too cute. As I wandered to the dresser I managed to trip and drop my shoe on the bed, a good chance it would wake Brian up but thankfully it didn't. I sighed in relief and this time, carefully walked to the dresser putting my stuff down on it.

I slipped out of my pajama shorts and tank top, quickly trying to change into my jeans and avenged tank top. Brian would probably be amused by that but I can't help it, I like that top. I put on his black hoodie, which I might as well call mine as I wear it more than he does, and zipped it up. I put on my purple converse, tying them up and using the stool to lean on before sitting on it and facing the mirror to start on my make up.

As I just finished with the blush, a rough voice spoke making me jump and drop the brush.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked curiously, facing me and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"We're going out today remember.. I just didn't wake you cause you looked too adorable and we aren't going for another hour and a half" I answered softly, returning my gaze back to the mirror.

"Oh.." He answered in an almost whisper. I continued with my make up, noticing Brian shuffle up so he was sitting up in the corner of my eye. "Lex?"

"Yeah?" I answered, just starting on my eye liner.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?"

"Maybe.."

"You are obsessed with my hoodies arent you?" He chuckled, a yawn following.

"Mostly this one. They're really comfy and smell of you so more relaxing" 

"Aw, you are so cute" He smiled, getting up and kissing my cheek.

"You are so adorable"

"Nah you are" He smiled. He stretched and headed toward the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a piss"

"Yeah, that was less adorable Brian" I laughed.

"Dont care"

I walked through the park to me Rissa's usual meeting point, pulling Brian by the hand quickly. The spot wasnt actually that far from the main entrance but I still rushed to the bench we'd sit at. By the time we got there I saw Marissa and Mark already sat there talking.

"Oh Rissy!" I grinned, standing behind them.

"Lexy!" She squealed jumping up to hug me. "Oh I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" I grinned. "Hey Marko" I saluted him. He was a marine and worked with my brother as they were in the same company so I'd always salute him.

"Hey Lexo" He chuckled, saluting me back. Soon their attention focused on Brian who stood next to me.

"Mark, Rissa, this is Brian, the lovely boyfriend of mine" I smiled. "Brian, meet Marissa and Mark"

"Nice to meet you" Brian smiled. Damn I love that smile.

"You are literally Lex's dream guy, wow" Rissa giggled, nudging me with her elbow.

"I'm not complaining" He grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You know what we should do?!" I grinned.