The Perfect Dress And Perfect Doctors

Alex's p.o.v

Kayley, Riley, Livvy, Val and I all sat in Kayley's living room. Today was the only free day I had for the next week and so we were spending it by looking at dresses but first we were discussing what we should actually look for.

"Well what colour scheme are you going to use?" Val asked. Kayley shrugged.

"Blue I think, like an oceany blue"

"Oh Lex, how will you ever survive wearing colour of such bright consistency" Liv mocked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Fuck off. I'm doing this for Kayley because she's fab okay?" I said.

"Thanks Lex" Kayley grinned.

"Well we know the colour to look for and Kayley, you know the style dress you want, let's get going" Val grinned excitedly. Everyone was very excited to go.

Brian's p.o.v

Pinkly barked as I followed her and Zax to the kitchen. I filled their bowls but Pinkly continued to bark and run around.

"What? What is it?" I asked confused. She barked again. "Food?" Nothing. "Toilet?" Nothing. "Play" Whine. "Wanna play?" She ran off to the front door. "Jesus christ, Pinkly. What?" I asked frustratedly as I followed her, watching as she ran to a coat on the edge of the chair, sniffing at it and barking. I looked at it and saw it was Lex's. I raised an eye brow. "What? Pinks, where's Lex? Do you want Lex?" I chuckled as she barked louder, Zax joining us and whining. "She's out all day guys, she wont be back for a while" Another whine. I groaned. "I miss her too and I'd much rather her here. Thing is she's working more these next two weeks so I dont get to see her much either" I whined, sitting between the two dogs on the sofa.

I missed Lex. I did see her but she'd be too busy to talk so would just go straight to sleep. I missed her voice and her eyes. I couldnt get mad at her for it, it wasnt her fault she had to work harder. It was only for the next two weeks anyway. i could survive that, right? Probably not, I'm too in love with her. I'll miss her when she's in the next room. I've fallen so hard for her she has no idea.

I picked up my phone from the table and pressed Lex's contact.

*Me;

Lex, how long til you're home? xx*

*Cutie x;

Could be a while, sorry sweetie xx*

*Me;

Are you coming over mine after? xx*

*Cutie x;

Idk, depends. I'm probably gonna go straight to sleep. I'm so tired xx*

*Me;

You can still come over, I'll give you a lift to work as well xxx*

*Cutie x;

If you really want me to then okay I will xx*

*Me;

Dont act like you dont want to xx*

*Cutie x;

You know I want to, shush xx*

*Me;

I miss you :c*

*Cutie x;

I miss you too, I'll try being as quick as I can but it'll still be ages x*

*Me;

I know, I'll see you later then xx*

*Cutie x;