About Damn Time

Alex's p.o.v

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in Brian's bed without clothes on. I was very aware of what happened last night. It was pretty amazing. Brian went downstairs to make breakfast so I stayed in bed for a bit longer, I think I fell back asleep. I was tired as hell from last night.

I found my panties and pulled them on, along with my bra and Brian's Slayer T-shirt that he wore yesterday. I left myself like that and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I could smell bacon, I taught Brian how to cook it properly the other day and looks like it payed off. I walked in and froze in the doorway. Brian was shirtless and in his black jeans and had his back to me by the stove and Jimmy was laughing while sitting at the table. He looked at me and did a double take. I knew I had sex hair, but I didn't realize someone else would be here so I didn't fix it, also I was in the shirt Brian wore yesterday and nothing else. Brian turned to see why it had gotten silent. He saw me and held a smirk on his face.

"Hey Lex" Brian greeted.

"Hi Lex" Jimmy said, also now holding a smirk. "Did you two..?" He trailed off. My blush and Brian's smirk gave the answer away. "O-oh, so you did?" We nodded. "I think I'll go.. give you two some privacy" He said and stood up, walking toward me as I was standing in the doorway.

"Jimmy!" I yelled when he ran out of the house. He was gonna tell everyone, I know he will. I shook my head and turned back to Brian who still had a smirk on his face. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips, my arms went around his neck.

"So.. how are you this fine morning?" He asked.

"I'm alright, how about you?" I grinned. He nodded.

"I'm feeling excellent" He chuckled. "Want breakfast?"

"Yes please" I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me softly. "That wasn't breakfast" I pouted.

"Yea, that was better than breakfast" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to the bacon myself. "Jimmy's gonna tell everyone he knows about us"

"Yeah, I know" I nodded."Val's gonna be here with the puppies soon!" Brian's face lit up.

"Oh yeah!" He grinned. I ate the bacon that I had put on my plate as Brian walked to the fridge then coming back over with a glass of water. I put my now empty plate down on the counter and took the glass off him just as he was about to drink some. He raised an eye brow at me as I giggled and drank his drink. "You know, you're lucky you look like that" He said and practically checked me out. I poked my tongue out and handed him back the empty glass.

"You're getting better with making bacon"

"What's my reward?" He asked, wiggling his eye brows with a smirk.

"A lesson on cooking eggs" I smirked back. He narrowed his eyes and mumbled a 'We'll see'. "Well, I'm gonna go get dressed"

"Aw, don't!" Brian whined.

“But I need to!” I whined and walked out of the kitchen. “I will be in the shower!” I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

I walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a white towel and walked into the room I was using. I shut the door and started going through my bag with my clothes in on the bed. I took out my underwear first and put that on, throwing the towel near the door. I heard the door open, I swung my head around to see it was Brian. I blushed as I was only in my underwear but I suppose he saw me with less than this on.

“Can I help you?” I asked with a bit of a smirk and carried on looking through the bag. He leaned against the door frame with a grin.

“Yeah, do you wanna watch movies with me?”