Last Day With Livvy

Alex's p.o.v

"No. Stay!" I yelled. I lay on the floor holding onto Livvy's legs stopping her from walking back to her suitcase and finishing packing her stuff.

"I'm not going for another 5 hours, I need to pack and help you get ready for your date" She sighed. "Lex. Come on. I'm busy" She said dragged me over to the sofa, still attached to her leg.

I stayed like that for the next 25 minutes, kicking my legs. Just hugging her legs, stopping her from moving around. The door was knocked before everyone just piled into my apartment and made themselves comfy in my living room. The puppies came running over and licked me and stood on me.

"Lex. What're you doing?" Brian asked in an amused tone.

"Stopping Livvy from leaving" I said with a shrug and readjusted my arms around her legs.

"You're not doing a good job at that" Livvy laughed and dragged me over to the kitchen. 

"NO ONE CAN LEAVE THIS BUILDING BUT ME! AND THEM LOT!" I yelled making everyone laugh as we disappeared. "I have fucking carpet burn now!" I squealed, letting go and rubbing my elbows. Liv quickly escaped and ran off. I groaned and stood up then joined everyone in the living room. I walked over to Brian and sat on his lap on the floor with the puppies. "My elbows hurt" I whispered with a pout to Brian. He chuckled and lifted my arms, kissing them and then my cheek.

"Better?" He smiled.

"Yeah, thank you Bri" I smiled back and pecked his lips. "Hey Zax. I missed you baby and you Pinks!" I grinned and fussed the puppies who climbed onto my lap. "Awh, miss me too?"

"I did" Brian whispered.

"You saw me yesterday, baby" I giggled.

"Yeah twenty four hours too long!" He pouted and kissed me softly. I smiled in the kiss and kissed him back. We pulled away when there was a camera noise. I looked at everyone who were grinning at us. Livvy was holding a camera, facing us and smiling widely.

"What? Mum's curious about you two so I need to show her something and to be honest that was the only time you were being just cute, other times you start off cute then you end up making out or something" Liv shrugged. I laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't think mum wants to see that" I giggled. "What other photos have you taken?" I asked, getting up from Brian and walking over to look at the camera's screen.

"A lot" She smiled and went through them all. "Usually there's no sound but I turned it back on yesterday" 

I went through the photos myself. There were some of me and her on the first day of her being here, some from the view from my window; it's a pretty view, some of her with the girls, some with the guys, more with Johnny, a lot of me and Brian, pictures from when we went to the beach and some from when we went shopping and I dyed my hair. A lot of photos basically.

"You went right out on the whole photography thing" I grinned. "They're gorgeous"

"Thank you Lexy" She smiled, hugging me. "I'll put them on facebook when I get back home"

"You're coming back out to visit soon!" I said, narrowing my eyes.

"I will" She grinned. "Oh Brian. You're gonna have to leave soon" She said. Brian nodded.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause you need to get ready for your date and I'm not letting him see you til he comes to pick you up"

"Ah, alright. I thought you were just kicking him out" I giggled.

"Well actually, I might as well go and get ready myself so I'll pick you up at around 8" Brian said. He walked over and kissed my nose. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist.