Syn Always Gets What He Wants

Alex's p.o.v

Val came by to pick up the puppies. Brian and I reluctantly gave them away. We made a scene which Val laughed at and the puppies looked confused. She promised to bring them back at around 1ish tomorrow and it was 2pm now, nearly a full day til I see my baby again. Damn, I miss him already. And I'm sure Brian misses Pinkly alot too.

"Bye my baby" I squealed to my little Zaxon who was leaving. He 'woof'ed at me and wiggled in Val's arms. Brian walked down the stairs holding Pinkly tightly. He stood next to me, clearly not wanting to hand over Pinkly.

"Come on Bri, hand her over. You'll get her back soon. We'll take good care of her, I promise!"

"Ugh, fine!" He complained and slowly handed her Pinkly. "Be good to her!"

"I'm sure she will be good Brian" Val smirked.

"No, I was talking to you. Be good to Pinkly" He chuckled. Val rolled her eyes and turned around to the door. Brian waved, probably to Pinkly, while I waved to Zax and Val, and Pinkly too.

"Alright I'm going up to my room for a bit" I said to Brian as I was about to leave. He nodded with a small smile.

"Okay, I'll just be in here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my room on my laptop, scrolling down Facebook. Nothing new is happening with my family apparently so I turned it off and stood up. I hadnt seen or heard from Brian since the puppies had gone with Val.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room to find Brian sat on the sofa, in the dark, staring at the wall silently and holding a bottle of beer! I made sure there was none here, apparently Brian has a hidden stash somewhere. I walked around Brian and sat next to him with a frown. He didnt even notice me and his eyes were slightly bloodshot.

"Brian" I said softly and catching him off guard. He looked toward me and wiped his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I-I cant stop thinking about her" He said, his voice trailing off.

"Who now?" I asked and shuffled over slightly.

"Macy" He replied. Oh, so thats what that bitch's name is. "She fucking left me here all miserable, while she's off getting married on our day!"

"Bri, it's not your fault!" I persuaded as tears were rolling down his face. "No, no, no, dont cry!"

"She left me and now she's happy without me"

"Someone will be so happy with you one day, okay? You'll forget about her, mostly. Your mind will be on someone else" I said. "You've just gotta be strong about this and find someone else, for example, when my brother died, I only had my sister who was only 13 at the time"

"You had a brother?"

"Mhmm, he was killed when I was 16" I shrugged, holding back tears of my own now.

"How?" He sniffled.

"He joined the army and was on his second tour to war, he was only 21 and he got killed"

"Fuck. I'm sorry Lex!" He apoligized, calming himself down.

"It's fine, but you cant let this take over you otherwise you'll be wrecked. And I dont want that to happen!"

"I know, I shouldnt. I barely even miss her anymore. It's just she's trying to rub it in my face that she has what I wanted for us" He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Forget her. She's made you miserable, and you dont deserve that shit"

"I need someone to help me through it. She fucking made me feel like this" He said and looked away.

"Find someone to help you through it?" I suggested. He nodded and turned back to face me. He stayed silent, staring into my eyes. Next thing I know, he leaned in and had crashed his lips onto mine, it didnt take too long for me to kiss back.

"I have" He mumbled against my lips.

He deepened the kiss, not that I was complaining. I was fucking over the moon. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck and played with his hair, while his muscular arms wrapped around my torso bringing us closer together. 

A few minutes later, things got really heated and there was alot of touching going on. Just as Brian was gonna push me down onto my back, I pulled away with a question. Weird I know, but I need to know the answer before anything else happens between us.

"Brian, I have to ask. Do you want to do this because you like me or because you really want to forget about her for a while?" I asked. Brian leaned his forehead against mine with a small smile and stared at me with lust filled eyes.

"I really like you Lex" He said and kissed me. "But I really want you right now" I kissed him back and lay on my back on the sofa with Brian on top of me."Wanna take this upstairs?" He asked as he kissed up my jaw. I nodded and moaned slightly.

Brian lifted me up bridal style off the sofa and rushed upstairs and into his bedroom. He placed me down on his bed, connecting our lips together again while laying on top of me. His hands roamed up my thighs and up my sides. Brian kissed down my neck and sucked on my collarbone making me moan loudly.

Brian broke away and pulled off his shirt, throwing it off to the side then kissed me again. I ran my hands down his now bare chest and started to unbuckle his belt. I felt him smirk on my lips as I pushed his jeans down as far as I could. He took them off the rest of the way then gave me a look. I grinned, knowing the look, and took off my tshirt and my sweatpants, leaving us both in our underwear. Brian grinned and leaned forward toward me and kissed from my lips, downwards...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah! Look what happened! x3 Synlex!