After Thoughts

Alex's p.o.v

My eyes fluttered open and I was faced by Brian's bare chest. I sighed quietly. Why am I still upset about what he did? I said I forgave him but I was still hurt. I frowned and sighed again.

"You okay baby?" Brian asked, his voice startling me. I looked up and nodded, the frown still upon my face. "You sure? You don't seem it"

"Fine" I said quietly before leaning my head back on his chest.

"Lex, what's wrong?" He asked, shifting down to face me and so my head was on the pillow instead. "Alex please"

"I don't know. I'm still upset after what happened" I shrugged, avoiding his gaze.

"Oh"

"I love you Brian, I really do but I'm still upset and I don't know whether you're lying to me or if I should trust you"

"Lex, I didn't mean for that to happen. It's never going to happen again I promise" He whispered, holding my hand softly. "I love you, please trust me on that at least"

"Maybe you do and even if she kissed you, she could quite easily do it again"

"I will make sure that she never does it again"

"I don't know Bri I-"

"Sh, we should get up and I'll take you home to get dressed and then I'm taking you out" He said with a small smile. I shrugged and sat up with him.

"Zacky's gonna want to talk to you" I stated.

"I know. He's mad with me. I'm mad with me" He replied, standing up from the bed and stretching. I looked over at his back, gaining some energy and humour to chuckle at his back tattoo. He turned and gave me a small curious grin. "What?"

"Your 'Haner' tattoo. It's cute" I smiled. He chuckled softly and pulled me up to stand in front of him.

"Well I'm glad someone likes it" He said with a laugh, leaning down to kiss me softly and fuck I felt like I was gonna melt. I sighed in contempt and leaned in closer to him. Just as his hands made their way to my hips, I pulled away. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I breathed out, stepping back away from him. I can't even kiss him without remembering what happened. Fuck. He sighed quietly and nodded before turning to get his shirt and jacket. He dressed and took hold of my hand softly before we left to go downstairs with Zax following. Zacky and Kayley were sat on the sofa in the living room..

"Hey you two" Kayley smiled, I smiled back slightly. "Are you two okay?"

"Almost" Brian replied, not as confidently as he normally would have. "We're gonna go now, I guess we'll see you tomorrow"