I Don't Know

Brian's p.o.v

"Get out right now!" I shouted, finally coming out of my daze. I was beyond angry. I just cheated on the woman I'm so in love with. I've ruined any future we could have had.

"What? She's gone now" Macy smiled her heart ripping smile. I grimaced and took a deep breath and sighed.

"Get. Out. Now" I said shortly. She rolled her eyes and stepped forward but I took a step back. Pinkly hadn't stopped growling at her since I opened the door.

"You were so upset when we broke up and I miss you so much"

"No. We aren't getting back together. You're getting out of my house and out of my life for good. Out" I snapped. "You've just fucked up something perfect. You got married. Stay in your own life and stay out of mine whilst you're at it because I don't want you"

"Fine. I never really like damaged toys anyway" She said as she turned to leave as if it were an every day thing to say.

I slammed the door and groaned. But then it suddenly hit me.

I just cheated on Alex.

She saw her kissing me and she left.

I was in a panic. Where would she have gone? Of course she wouldn't answer my calls so there's no point trying. I bit my lip hard as I called my dad. He's got to give me something.

'Junior? Haven't talked to you in a while'

'Dad I fucked up big time and I don't know what to do'

'What have you done?'

'Macy turned up at the house-'

'Macy, your ex?'

'Yeah. She turned up and I asked why she was here and she looked behind me and saw Lex and kissed me and now Lex is gone. Dad I just cheated on her. I just cheated on Lex. What am I supposed to do?'

'What do you mean 'what am I supposed to do?'? You go out and get her? Of course she's left and you're not helping by talking to me.. Brian Elwin, get your ass out there and look for Alex because she's the best thing to ever happen to you'

'I know'

'Hang up right now and look for her'

'Bye'

I quickly hung up and pushed my phone into the pocket before quickly grabbing my coat and keys. I've got to find her.

Alex's p.o.v

"He what?" Zacky whispered as he held me tight. The chill from outside was brushing against my back as the door was still open and Zax was whimpering by my side.

"He- he cheated" I sobbed into his shoulder. His hold on me tightened as he pulled away.