4am Outing

Alex's p.o.v

"Boop" I heard as I felt a poke on my shoulder making me jump. I looked behind me at Brian who was still lying down in my bed and had droopy eyes. He smiled at me and held my hand. "You okay?"

"Yeah, you snored close to my ear and woke me up" I chuckled and lay back down next to him. He laughed lazily and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry sweetie" He smiled. "What time is it?"

"Like 4am" I replied.

"How tired are you?" He asked, leaning on his forearm facing me.

"Not much why?"

"Get dressed" He said shortly, pulling me up out of bed with him. I raised an eye brow at him.

"What?"

"Shh, just get dressed" He said, walking out of my room. I jogged over to my door.

"It's 4am??"

"Shhhhhh, babe just get a dressed" He replied and went into the kitchen, leaving me to turn around and go back into my room. 

I was still questioning why the hell I was getting dressed to go somewhere at 4:13am. I pulled on my black jeans and a thin red jumper. I walked to my dresser to get socks and my black boots at the side of my bed before leaving my room with my leather jacket. 

Brian was sat on the sofa, fully dressed, waiting. He jumped up when he heard me and grabbed our keys, along with puppies who were happily settled on the floor at his feet, then pulled me out of the apartment by the hand, practically trotting down the steps.

"Bri, please don't pull me down the stairs, I'm gonna fall" I chuckled, trying to match his pace as he glided down the stairs with the dogs jumping to attack the lead, well at least Zax was.

"Sorry baby" He laughed quietly.

We reached the bottom of the stairs, faster than I normally (and safely) would have. Brian swung the door open and i was instantly hit by a pleasant warm breeze. Thank god for Californian summers huh? We stepped out into the fresh air, hand in hand, and headed the opposite direction of Brian's car. I looked at him questioningly. He looked down at me and smiled.

"We can walk, it's not that far" He said with a playful smirk, I huffed. "What?"

"Where are we going?" I asked with a pout.

"You'll see when we get there" He sang, poking my nose as he finished his sentence.

We walked in a comfortable silence to wherever our destination was, walking down streets I didn't know existed before finally, after a 20 minute walk we finally walked through a set of tall, steel gates that were harshly rusted. Brian pushed at the gate with his spare hand, holding me close to him as we walked through the bushes on the thin path. The puppies were so happy to be out.

We eventually came to an open area of grass and I quickly discovered it to be the park that Val and I brought the pups to when we first got them. Zax and Pinkly were both whining and jumping to go. 

"This isn't where I'm taking you by the way" Brian revealed, forcing me to look away from the puppies to him.

"Where are we going then?"

"I'm gonna take you to a lil place where me and the guys used to hang out when we were younger" He started as he took hold of my hand and the pups before taking us to this 'spot'. "We used to come here to smoke, drink or get away from our families. We were lil rebels"

"Bri, you still do that yknow" I giggled, stepping over broken branches.

"Now we're big rebels"