Off to Great Britain

Alex's p.o.v

"Brian, wake up!" I whispered in his ear. I set an alarm for 6:30am so we could be ready for our 9am flight. "Bri, get up" He groaned and rolled over, facing away from me. I groaned and rolled him onto his back before climbing on him so I was straddling him. "Brian Haner Jr! Get your ass up!" I yelled. He groaned and finally opened his eyes. He looked at me with a scowl on his face. "Brian. We've got a flight in 2 and a half hours from now. You've got to get up Bri" He groaned and sat up slowly. He could barely keep his eyes open, either he was tired or cause of the hangover he would surely have today.

"My head fucking kills" He growled and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Shouldnt have drank so much. You're gonna be stuck on a plane with it for a few hours.. I told you so"

"Looks like it's you saying 'I told you so'" He groaned making me giggle. I wiggled out of his grip, leaving just my hand in his so I could pull him out of bed.

"Get dressed ready before Zacky comes to pick us up to take to the airport, you can sleep in the car" He nodded and wandered over to my dresser where he left his 'planned' outfit for the day. All our suitcases sat out in the living room with the dogs. Zax and Pinkly would be staying with Zacky and Kayley until we get back Thursday night. I stretched and yawned and wandered over to my clothes on the stool by the dresser.

I pulled off my pyjamas and started getting changed, underwear, black skinnys, my Metallica muscle shirt and shoes. Then I started on my eye liner, I didnt bother with the rest of my make up as it was pointless and it was in my bag. I sighed and walked out to the living room, picking up Zax and then Pinkly then lay on the sofa.

“I'm gonna miss you two, but I know Uncle Zacky is gonna look after you and me and Bri will be back in a couple days. I will make sure we get you presents” I said to the two puppies that lay on my chest. “Pinks, where's your dad?”

“Right here” A voice said from a few feet behind me, footsteps showing him walking over to us. Brian slowly pushed us over so he was able to lay next to us and cuddled into my side, sighing quietly and closing his eyes. “I'm so fucking tired” He muttered.

“I know. Zacky is gonna be here in like 5 minutes so there'll be no point in going back to sleep, sorry sweetie” I said, getting a groan in response. 

"Guys! Let's go" Zacky said, after knocking and walking into my apartment. Brian groaned and rolled off the sofa slowly, rubbing his head as he got up. He took Pinkly off me so I was able to stand up, still holding my little Zax who was sniffing my hair. "Lex take the dogs, Brian and I will take the bags"

"Nah, I think I'll take the bags and Brian can hold the dogs" I giggled, handing Zax to Brian, kissing Zax's head and then Brian's cheek who lazily smiled at me. Zacky picked up all of Brian's stuff; a suitcase and a carry on bag, while I was left to carry two suitcases and a carry on bag. "Zacky, help" He chuckled and picked up the extra case, following me down to his car.

"Brian, got a hangover?" Zacky chuckled, placing the bags into the trunk of his car.

"Yupp, I could barely get him up out of bed, he's so tired it's adorable" I giggled and handed Zacky my stuff except the bag. "Hopefully his hangover will go before we get to my parents house"

"Damn, could you imagine meeting your girlfriend's parents with a headache, oh my god that's gotta be the worst. Also being on a plane for 12 hours with a hangover does not sound fun"

"Ugh, what if he throws up on me?" I whined, scrunching up my nose.

"Ew, that'd be gross.. I hope he does"