She's Beautiful

Alex's p.o.v

"Whattup mother fuckers?" I shouted as I ran into the living room of Matt and Val's house. Brian followed me in chuckling.

"You seem very happy, Lex" Zacky stated laughing as I pretended to karate chop Johnny and kick Jimmy.

"I made the mistake of giving her pizza, coffee and a tonne of sugary candy" Brian groaned but still laughed. I continued to play fight with Jimmy and Johnny. "She's been like this for over an hour"

"Oh man, and you brought her here? She's gonna break something" Matt laughed. I paused and ninja rolled to him and threw a pillow at his face. He narrowed his eyes at me but I gave him a cheesy grin making him roll his eyes with a smile, scruffing up my hair.

"Did you guys know that if a butterfly lands on you, it's because it's attracted to your blood" I said, standing up and heading over to sit on Brian's lap.

"No it's not" Zacky said.

"It is!" I gasped. "It's attracted to the salt in your blood. They also land on carcasses for the same reason"

"I'm never gonna see butterflies the same ever again" Val muttered.

"You're welcome!" I grinned. "Do you guys have any coffee?"

"You aren't having anymore, Lex" Brian said. I whined and stared at him innocently. He looked away, refusing to make eye contact with my puppy dog eyes as I turned to straddle his lap.

"Bri pleasee" I whined quietly, nudging my head on his neck. "Pretty please" I whispered.

"No Lexy. Stop" He whined back. "Guys someone take her, she's being too cute to handle and I'm gonna end up giving in" 

"Pleasee" I mumbled, kissing across his jaw and pressing my lips to his firmly. A few moments later I pulled away and watched as he sighed.

"Someone get the girl coffee" He muttered in defeat before pulling me back to kiss him deeply. My hands rested on top of his shoulders as his rubbed circles on my hips. "You're the best"

"I know" I giggled pulling away and turning so my back was against his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. "Where's my coffee?"

"In an hour you can have it" Val said making me whine. "You need to fully calm down before we set you off again"

"But Vaaal" I groaned. She chuckled and threw something at me making me duck and cling to Brian. "Hey!"

"It was chocolate, shush" She chuckled as I grinned and opened it.

"Thank you"

"Okay so you want me to play you some stuff later when we get to mine?" Brian asked as we drove back to his.

"Mhmm, we've been dating like nearly 6 months and I've known you for 3 months before that and you have never played for me so yes, that's what you have to do"

"We've been together 6 months?! Holy shit!" He gasped making me laugh.

"Yeah I know right? I worked it out the other day, it doesn't seem like 6 months"

"Wow" He said.

"Still playing me some songs?"

"Of course" He chuckled.

We soon got to his house and as soon as we were through the door, the dogs were at us. They jumped up, whining for fusses and love. I chuckled and whistled for Zax to follow, with Pinkly in Brian's arms, she didn't follow. I got out two treats and turned to Zax who was wagging his tail and looking generally happy.