So Close..

Brian's p.o.v

I huffed tiredly and flickered my eyes open because of the very loud whispers coming from most likely the guys. I slowly blinked but didnt move as Alex was still asleep and cuddled up against my side. I smiled down at her, she looked really cute. Oh how I want to lean down and kiss her now.

"Hey look who woke up!" Jimmy grinned quietly, probably to not wake Lex up. "Comfy?" I rolled my eyes but with a smile and nodded.

"Mhmm, what are you doing here?" I asked Jimmy and Zacky.

"Just came to check up on you but apparently Lex was still here. You two cuddling on the sofa sleeping, aweee!" Zacky grinned.

"Shush, you'll wake Lex up. You already woke me up" 

"Sorry" Jimmy chuckled.

Half an hour later, there was some movement from the person still asleep in my arms. I looked down and smiled as Lex looked up at me tiredly, she also gave me a tired smile. "Hey Cutie, finally awake huh?" She nodded and yawned catching the attention of Jimmy and Zacky. They looked over from the other sofa and waved.

"Hey guys" She said with a small yawn at the end. "What time is it?"

"Around 7pm"

"Wow. I've been asleep for ages" She turned to face me with a sly grin. "You're comfy"

"I do try my best" I chuckled. She leaned back down so she was laying on me again. She snuggled her head on my chest and sighed quietly. I kept my arms around her comfortably. I saw Jimmy grin over at us in the corner of my eye along with Zacky. I rolled my eyes and lowered my head back down on the cushion so i was lying down too. I closed my eyes and flipped the guys off, I heard chuckled and sighed.

"I'm tired so shush" I groaned. Alex nodded against me, obviously still tired too

Alex's p.o.v.

"What time are you gonna go home?" Brian asked as he stretched. His T-shirt rose up slightly showing some of his stomach, it was very difficult to keep my eyes on his face.

"Whenever I suppose. I cant stay too late" He pouted.

"So you cant get another day off?"

"Nope, sorry Syn"

"Stay the night?"

"I can actually" I grinned.

"Yay!" He cheered, then pulled me up on to my feet. He stayed in front of me and held both my hands. "Let's take a walk"

"Alright then" I replied. Brian picked up his leather jacket from the end of the sofa and a black hoodie of his from the chair. He put on his jacket and handed me the hoodie.

"Wear this" I put it on, the sleeves were way past my hands, not that i was complaining. A lot of my hoodies are way too big for me, they're comfier that way.

We left the house in silence. Brian had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and mine were around his waist. We stayed in silence as we wandered down the street comfortably.

"This is nice" Brian said. "I haven't been out like this in ages"

"Really?"

"Yea. The last time I really did something like this was with my ex" I nodded. 'He's talking about his ex, I don't want to say something bad but I also don't know what to say'.

"Do you want to sit down?" i said, pointing at a bench nearby. Brian nodded.

We sat down on it, both of us sort of facing each other. Brian leaned his head down on my shoulder and sighed.