Fittings

Alex's p.o.v

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach so I could reach for my phone that had been going off all morning. I picked it up and rolled back onto my back to find I had 3 texts and a missed call. Oops.

*Missed call from Kayley*

*Kayley;

Be ready bc we're going for fitting at 1 xx* 

I looked up at the time to find it was only 10:17am so I had time to do nothing.

*Me;

Okay, I'll see you then x*

*Flippy x;

Morning beautiful xx*

*Me;

You do know how to make a girl feel good in the mornings. Thank you baby. Morning to you too, cutie pie xx*

*Unknown caller;

Worthless bitch*

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I ignored it anyway and put my phone down so I could go make coffee and feed the dog. Zax was laying on the floor at my feet and soon followed me out to the kitchen.

I sat on the floor of my living room with my back leaning against the sofa and Zax sat on my lap. I sipped my coffee and smoothed Zax. He whined quietly and lay down. I sighed when I heard my phone go off in my bedroom.

After 20 minutes, my front door was barged open making me jump and Zax jumped growling. I let out the breath I was holding and Zax started to calm down when it was just Brian. I stood up quickly and glared at him. It scared the shit out of me. I was pissed. He grinned at me but his smile fell when he saw I was still glaring.

"What's up, baby?" He asked with a raised eye brow. I rolled my eyes and walked straight passed him, into my bedroom with Zax on my heel. He followed. "Lex, what's wrong?"

"You don't fucking do that, Brian" I growled, picking up my phone. There was 4 texts.

*Kayley;

Okay, we'll pick you up x*

*Me;

Thanks sweetie x*  

"Do what? What did I do?" He asked confused. I chuckled humorlessly and continued on my phone, sitting on the edge of my bed.

*Unknown caller;

You're not worth shit. You're a bitch and I hope you kill yourself* 

I rolled my eyes at the text and again ignored it.

*Flippy x;

I'm coming over Lexo xx

Sweetie pie, you there? xx* 

"Alex! Fuck, what did I do?" He groaned in frustration walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"You fucking barged in and scared me" I muttered. It didn't sound much. It sounded like an over reaction but for some reason, the texts I got were making me a little nervous. I wasn't going to tell him about them.

"Is that it?" He replied in shock.

"Yeah" I muttered and sighed. "Sorry, I overreacted"

"It's fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you sure that's it?" He asked, pulling me into his side, hugging me tightly. I nodded and sighed against him, enjoying his company. "So we're going to the Caribbean in a week. It'll be our first vacation away together"