Make Love Not War

Alex's p.o.v

"Babe?" I heard Brian murmur against my ear, kissing underneath softly. "Baby"

"No" I mumbled, hiding my face in the pillows more hearing him chuckle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. 

"Baby, you've got to get up for work" 

"Fuck work" I grumbled, slowly sitting up. I winced at the light coming from the window. I yawned loudly and felt the bed shift; Brian was getting up and apparently Pinkly was taking his spot. I tickled under her chin and smiled. "Hey cutie"

"Hi- oh" Brian said sheepishly. I giggled quietly and stood up slowly, shuffling over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his chest.

"Hey cutie" I whispered, kissing his chin, nose then his lips. He smiled against me and held my hips, humming quietly.

"Morning beautiful" He whispered back.

"How's your.." I drifted off, glancing down slightly.

"Aching but I'll survive" He chuckled. "Remind me to get Zacky back"

"No, don't you dare" I warned making him whine. "I need to shower and get ready for work"

"Do you have to?" He asked, holding me so I couldnt leave

"What?"

"Go to work. I wanna stay with you today"

"Bri-"

"No seriously I want to spend time with you today" He pouted. I whined and slipped out of his grip.

"You will, but after work and studio okay?"

"Okay" He huffed making me chuckle.

Brian's p.o.v

I placed the guitar down in the stand and stood up, stretching and flexing my arms. I moved away from the chair and went outside for a smoke. Nobody was outside. I sat in a chair and put my feet up on the table whilst taking a long, well needed drag.

I took my phone out of my pocket jacket seeing there was 2 texts off Lex waiting for me.

*Cutie x;

I love you so much xx*

What time are you finishing today? I wanna see you xx*

*I love you too. And probably about half 5 xx*

Not too long after I replied I had gotten a reply off her. She must be on her break, or sneeking on her phone.

*Cutie x;

Okay, can I drop by? I finish at 4 today xx*

*Of course baby, I'll see you soon xx*

*Cutie x;

Mm yeah. How's studio work going? xx*

*Stressful, creative, somewhere in the middle. How's work? xx*

*Cutie x;

Laid back today thank god xx*

*That's good xx*

*Cutie x;

Hang on, I've gotta go do stuff. I'll text you soon xx*

I put my phone back and smoked the last of my cigarette before putting it out and standing, feeling more relaxed. I went back inside seeing Matt, Val and Zacky sat at the sofa. I walked over and joined them, sitting in the arm chair.