Movies

Brian's p.o.v

I woke up to banging on the front door. I grumbled and rolled off the bed, bringing the covers with me and trudging down the stairs, wearing my quilt like a cape. I opened the door with a pretty obvious scowl on my face. Jimmy, Zacky, Matt and Johnny stood there with grins on their face. I looked at them confused, it's too early for me, they should know that be now.

"What do you want?" I grumbled and waddled into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. They followed me in and stood by the door.

"So? Where is she?" Jimmy asked happily.

"Where's who?"

"Alex."

"I presumed home, why? Has something happened?"

"Well no, just you two went home together and I saw you both on top of each other shirtless" Jimmy smirked. Oh god no.

"How'd you see us, you creep?" I grumbled sleepily.

"I came in to talk to you but when I looked over at the living room, there were moans and clothes on the floor" He wiggled his eye brows. I shook my head.

"We didnt have sex if that's what you think we did"

"Well care to explain?" Zacky asked.

"Gladly. She did heavy lifting at work so I brought her home and gave her a back massage" I shrugged. "Then we swapped places"

"And the wine?"

"I had no other drinks, see" I said and opened the fridge door to show them a practically empty door.

"So nothing happened between you two?" Matt asked. I shook my head.

"No. Why? What does it matter if we did?" I asked curiously.

"Nothin', just curious about you two" Jimmy shrugged. I rolled my eyes and trudged out and into the living room. 

"Hey, do any of you guys have all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?" I asked when they walked in.

"I think we do" Matt asked. "Why?"

"Alex is coming over and we're gonna watch all the movies, can one of you go out and buy some cookies for us?"

"So Lex is coming over" Zacky asked, I nodded. "Just you two?" I nodded again.

"Yes, why? Come on you woke me up, I wanna go back to sleep. It's- HOLY SHIT, YOU WOKE ME UP AT 8:30!?" I asked. They nodded. "To re pay me for that, go buy some cookies and just leave them in the kitchen, I'm going back to bed" I grumbled and stood up. I walked out of the room pulling my blankets with me.

Alex's p.o.v

Like I said yesterday, i may be allowed to have the day off and I did. I was walking to Brian's house from work, it wasnt too far away. Once I was outside Brian's house I knocked on the door a couple times hoping he was awake, otherwise I'd have to walk home or call Jimmy to wake him up. Luckily someone opened the door but it was Johnny.

"Hey Johnny, what are you doing here and where's Brian?" I asked and entered the house, following him into the living room where the others, minus Brian, were sitting.

"Brian's still sleeping. You should go wake him!" Jimmy squealed and stood up, hugging me tightly.

"Okay. I will" I said and placed my bag down on the arm of the sofa and walking out of the room and up the stairs.

I turned right remembering where Brian showed me his room yesterday. I knocked the door softly but no answer. The door was slightly open so I pushed it slightly and poked my head around the corner. There were soft snores coming from his bed and the covers were all over the place. I chuckled and tip toed over to him.