New Home, New Friends

Alex's p.o.v

I unlocked my door to my new apartment and dragged my luggage from the plane in. I sighed happily and shut the door. I looked around my newly furnished living room. Two leather sofas against the red and white walls, a flat screen tv on the red wall opposite the biggest sofa, a short long dark wooden coffee table on top of the faux red rug, a small tall table stood next to the smaller sofa, the light brown wooden floor was nicely polished and looked good to slide around in your socks and dance around.

I giggled at the thought and wheeled my suitcases through and onto the furry rug. I sat next to them and opened the closest suitcase. Just as I did so, my phone signalled telling me there was a text. I pulled my phone out and unlocked it to find a text from Jimmy, the guy that I tipped the coffee over.

*Jimmy;

Hey Alex, it's Jimmy, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up and meet my best friends. You'll get along great. :))*

I thought about his offer for a minute then replied:

*Me;

Hey Jimmy, I guess so. When and where? I may get lost so I might be late :/*

Not long after he replied:

*Jimmy

Aw, would it be easier if I met you at your apartment. I'll show you the way then and you won't get lost :)*

*Me:

Okay then, that sounds easier:)*

I proceeded to text him my address and agreed he should be here at around 5, so about half an hour. I carried on sorting through the suitcase and placing things around  in the living room.

*35 minutes later*

I was stopped by a knock at my door. I stood up and brushed myself off then taking my phone off the stereo. I'd been unpacking in the living room while listening to Asking Alexandria. I ran to the door and opened it, revealing a wide smiling Jimmy. I smiled back and picked up my shoulder bag from the table next to the door then threw it over my shoulder.

"Lets go!" I grinned and shut the door behind me, making sure to lock it after me.

He walked me to his car then drove to a house 20 minutes away from my apartment. We talked and laughed the whole way there.

"Here we are" He said pulling up outside a rather large house. "This here is my friend Matt's house. His wife is out for a while. You'd love her, she's awesome. She used to help with the band. You can meet her whenever your free"

"Sure" I replied and climbed out of the car. I followed closely behind Jimmy up to the front door of this huge house. He didn't bother knocking, he just walked straight in pulling me in by the arm.

"Guys we're here!" He yelled and walked into what I guess would be the living room. I guessed right.

There were 4 heavily tattooed guys. Two very well built guys sat close to the tv playing on the Xbox. Two others just sat on the sofa with beers in hand. They all turned to face us and smiled.

"Guys this is Alex. The girl I was telling you about. Alex these are the guys in the band, Johnny, Zacky, Matt and Brian" He introduced. They all nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and stayed by Jimmy's side until he walked in further. "Zack. You remember what I told you earlier." The guy called Zack, with snake bites nodded. "Yea well, do you agree? Anyone?" He asked. The four of them turned to face me and looked at me for a minute then nodded.

"Yea they do look similar. Hey Alex. Do you have a relative called Zack?" The guy called Matt asked. I shrugged.

"I think I have cousin"