Brian's Sweet Talking

Brian's p.o.v

I'd gotten to Lex's apartment 20 minutes ago, she was still in the shower and I was waiting to take her out for a date which she didnt know about. I sat in her room, on her bed scrolling through my phone. My dad had text me about him coming over to visit at some point which then made me think, is that a good time to get him and Lex to meet as I did meet her parents 2 weeks ago.

I decided for our date to just go out for dinner then come back to mine to watch movies. All romance tonight. I was even dressed smart, jeans, shirt, tie, suit jacket and my doc martens. I stood up and wandered to Lex's wardrobe. I went through it, looking for something for her to wear. 

Most of her clothes were jeans and band shirts but tonight would be great for her to wear a dress. I took out a dark red dress that would probably reach just above Lex's knees. I hung it on the door of her wardrobe then sat back down on the bed as I heard the bathroom door open and shut.

Lex entered and squealed with fright. I chuckled which made her glare playfully.

"You scared me, you dick" She pouted, sitting next to me on her bed and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry baby" I chuckled. She moved away slightly and looked me up and down with a raised eye brow.

"Why are you so dressed up?"

"I'm taking you out on a date" I grinned. Lex grinned back and squealed a little.

"Where are we going?" She asked excitedly. "And when? I need to find something to wear and get dressed"

"I chose something for you" I smiled, pointing at the dress on the door. She followed my gaze and smiled widely then turning back to me.

"That one? Alright.. Well I need to get dressed so up and out please" She chuckled, kissing my cheek. 

Soon Lex came out of her room dressed in the red dress, her hair curled slightly and her dark make up. I chuckled as I saw her shoes. Of course she'd chosen red converse.

"So what's this date consisting of?" She asked, standing between my legs and running her hand through my hair. I moaned lightly in delight as she did that making me relax. She chuckled lightly and moved her hand to my shoulder.

"Uhm, gonna go out to dinner and then back to my place to watch movies" 

"Sounds good, shall we head off now?" 

"Yeah, let's go"

Alex's p.o.v

Brian and I sat opposite each other in the restaurant. He found it amusing that I ordered the largest steak here.

"Dont judge me, I like my meat big, juicy and suculant" I grinned, taking a sip of my wine.

"Is that why you're dating me?" He smirked, holding back laughter. I, on the other hand, almost choked on my wine and nearly spat it out. I put the glass down as I covered my face as I laughed, tears threatening to fall.

"Briiaann" I whined still laughing. "i think you made my make up run"

"Nah, it's all good. You still look beautiful as always" He smiled making me blush.

"You cant compliment me after that comment. I'm so done with you Brian, goddamn it" I giggled trying not to burst with laughter again. The restaurant was really quiet and fancy.

"I love your giggle. It's so adorable" He smiled causing me to blush.

"Brian, stop making me blush" I said, covering my cheeks and looking down.

"And you're blush is adorable too" He grinned, pulling my hands down and holding my hands on the table. "And you're smile, and you're eyes and goddamn, you are just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I'm so happy I get to call you mine"

"How do I even deal with you? You are so sweet and just, you hurt my heart cause of you're cuteness" I said. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet but passionate kiss.

"You wanna head off back to my place?" He mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and nodded.

We walked through Brian's front door and into the living room. I sat on the sofa and pulled my trainers off, leaving them on floor under the table.

"I'll be right back" He whispered, kissing me slowly before pulling  away and wandering out. 

I lay back on the sofa, reaching for the remote to turn the tv on. I sighed and relaxed as I waited for Brian to come back. When he did, he came in with two wine glasses. He sipped one and placed them on the table. Then moved to the tv to put on a movie. He came back over to me, pulling off his suit jacket and laying next to me.

The movie that was on I didnt recognise but watched it anyway. Brian rubbed small circles with his thumb on my stomach as he watched. His head was by mine and every now and then he'd kiss my head or neck.

I was slowly falling asleep on the sofa by the end of the movie. Once it had completely finished, Brian pulled me up slowly and pecked my lips and my nose.

"I take it you wanna stay over?" I nodded, yawning quietly. He chuckled lightly and picked me up to carry me upstairs to his bedroom.

He placed me down on his bed and stripped from his trousers and shirt before climbing onto the bed. I could feel my eyes shutting but I kept opening them to keep my eyes on him and his smilling his face.

"Want to get out of your dress?" He asked in a whisper. I sighed and nodded tiredly. He chuckled and helped me get undressed before laying me back down, and laying next to me. He pulled the blanket over us and kissed my temple. That was the last I could remember before falling asleep.