Big News

Alex's p.o.v

I scrolled down tumblr on my laptop with my legs across Brian's lap as he switched between watching the tv and on his phone. Every now and then I'd start giggling at something and I'd see Brian raising his eye brow at me before chuckling and continuing with what he was doing on his phone.

Some gifs and photosets of Brian came up which made me whine a little, hopefully he didnt hear them. Seeing him play guitar, especially close up, made me groan. The sight of his fingers was killing me. I sighed quietly and closed the laptop, placing it down under the coffee table. I glanced over at Brian, seeing him tap on the screen of his phone with those damn fingers of his.

After a minute or two, Brian looked over at me with a curious expression. I blushed lightly trying to act as if I wasnt fantasizing about him, trying to keep it cool but failing miserably. 

"What're you staring at with that mischievous grin of yours?" He asked with a chuckle. I stayed silent, looking down at his hands quickly but he caught on and raised his eye brow at me with a faint smirk playing at his lips. "Do I sense a little sexual frustration?"

"Your fault" I mumbled. He chuckled again and leaned closer to me, our noses barely touching. My breathing faltered a little as I bit my lip.

"Is it really? I dont recall doing anything" He whispered.

"That's the problem" I sighed, nudging myself closer to him making his smirk a little bigger.

"Aw baby.You want me to help you out?" He whispered. I nodded. "What do you want me to do for you exactly?" I glanced down at his hands and whimpered lowly. "Want me to use these on you huh?"

"Will you stop teasing me? Pleasee" I whined. He chuckled again and smirked.

"But it's fun baby. I like seeing you want me" He murmured, ghosting his lips over mine so I could feel his breath on me.

"Brian!" I whined.

"Lex!" He grinned, mocking my voice. I glared and tackled him down onto his back so I was straddling him, watching as he smirked up at me. I groaned and crashed my lips onto his, making him moan lowly and run his hands up my back, lightly tracing patterns.

"Brian?" I moaned quietly.

"Hm?" He replied reluctantly, paying more attention to the kiss than speaking.

"Fuck me" I whimpered, grinding my hips on his. He moaned again and slowly shifted us on the sofa so he was on top, pulling my hoodie and white VU shirt off. Definitely making sure not to break the kiss for too long.

"I want you so bad Lex" He whispered breathlessly against my neck, near my ear as he nipped along my neck.

"Take me then. Fuck me til I cant walk. Make me scream" I moaned, being cut short by Brian ripping my shorts off, his clothes following. "C'mon Bri, fuck me like a whore" I moaned in his ear, gaining a sharp in take of breath from him and my underwear pulled off quickly. "Bri-BrIAN" I screamed as he thrust his hips to mine. "Fuckk"

"Mm baby, s-so good" he whispered. He grunted loudly as he thrust harder making me gasp.

"Bri, harder" I whimpered. He went slightly harder, pulling my hair to pull my head back, exposing my neck more for him to bite at it and leave marks. "O-ohh god"

"Fuckk" He moaned as he pounded himself into me. "I'm not gonna last long, fuck"

"Neither will I" I said, moaning at the end. 

Soon my back began to arch up, my chest pressing against his sweaty one. His growls and moans were vibrating against my neck sending more sensations through me. His soft but still calloused fingers held my hips firmy and kept them still, managing to bury himself deeper in me causing me to cry out.