Too Good

Alex's p.o.v

"And this, m'lady, is for you" Brian's eager voice sounded as he climbed on the bed with me. I looked up seeing him holding up a mug of coffee. I took my time to look over the mug as I took it from him.

"'Handsome Devil'? Aw thank you baby" I chuckled, reading the jagged words from the black cup. He chuckled and kissed my cheek, turning on the tv by the remote. "Where'd you get this from?"

"The coffee? My kitchen" He said, biting his lip to stop himself smirking.

"Ha! Funny!" I said sarcastically, sipping from the mug and placing it on the cupboard next to me before continuing to scroll through the many messages I had off this Unknown number. It bothered me but not enough to make me freak. They were just insensitive words, nothing more. I clicked the home button and looked through facebook, nothing interesting on there either. I sighed softly and leaned back against the headboard.

"What's wrong babe?" Brian asked, looking up at me from his lying position, glancing between me and the motor bikes on tv.

"Nothing. I'm just bored"

"Am I not entertaining enough for you?"

"No, not when you're watching tv"

"Well what do you suggest we do? We've both got days off so it's up to you" He said sitting up next to me.

"I'm kinda hungry. Can I teach you how to cook stuff again?"

"But that means learning!" He whined, nudging his head against my arm.

"But I'm bored and you need to know how to cook"

"Fine, c'mon. What do you suggest we cook?" He asked as we both slipped out from his bed and headed downstairs.

"What do you have in your fridge?" He paused for a moment as he thought about the apparently very difficult question.

"A can of soda and a couple beer bottles, maybe some ketchup if we're lucky" He chuckled as we got to the kitchen.

"Mm yum" I said, taking a look in both the fridge and freezer and he was right, nothing but beer. "C'mon"

"What?"

"Get dressed, we're going food shopping"

"But I don't wanna"

"Haner. You will go upstairs and dress your fine ass or you aren't getting any love off me for like a week"

"Aren't I the one who does that more?" He chuckled, I raised an eye brow and stared at him.

"Do you wanna test that theory?"

"No ma'am" He said, saluting and puffing his chest out making me giggle.