You're Addictive

"BABIES" I squealed, lying on the floor as Pinkly and Zax were jumping on me and licking my face. I hadn't gotten 5 feet in through the door of Brian's house before I leapt on the floor. "Mummy missed you. Yeah she did" I cooed, fussing the two in my lap as they yapped happily.

"Lex, do you wanna move this to the couch?" Brian chuckled, yawning at the end of his sentence. I shifted the dogs off, with great difficulty, and stood up kissing his cheek before heading to the living room with the dogs on my heel and Brian following.

"Bri, you're tired. Go to bed and get some sleep" I said as he sat next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. Pinkly sat on both our legs that were touching and Zax sat the other side of me, nudging his head on my arm.

"No its fine" he mumbled.

"You're gonna fall asleep on me, Sweetie" I huffed. He chuckled softly and nuzzled his head on my neck. "Fine. But if all three of you fall asleep on me and I'm stuck awake squashed against this sofa I will hurt you"

"Yeah yeah alright, sleepy times. Night" He mumbled quietly, drifting off at the end of his sentence. I groaned quietly, kissing the top of his head. 

"Bri, shift your ass" I whined. He groaned in response. His head was laying in my lap and his body across the length of the sofa. Pinkly was between Brian and the sofa and Zax lay at my feet. "Bri I'm hungry. Get up"

"No, its fine" He mumbled. "I like where my face is"

"You're not gonna be getting any if you don't let me up" I warned. He grumbled and held my thighs tighter, nuzzling his face between my thighs. "Oi"

"You may be hungry but so am I" He whispered, kissing above the waistband of my jeans and looking up at me with lust filled eyes. I groaned and tipped my head back.

"You aren't eating me out on the sofa Brian. Now let me go get food"

"Cmon, I'm starving sweetie"

"Yepp so am I" I replied, biting my lip as he sucked a hickey on my hip. "I should've left you asleep"

"Babe?" 

"Hm?" I whispered, feeling his fingers trace patterns on my navel and down to unbutton my jeans.

"I'll take you out dinner after this, okay?"

"Okay fine"

"Cmon Lex, you said you were starving" Brian called from my living room. We drove to mine so I could get ready for our 'date'.

"I'm trying to look pretty for you, don't rush me!" I called back as I applied the blush to my cheeks.

"You always look pretty for me so come on" He replied, walking into my room.

"Scuse me, I could've been naked!" I gasped. He chuckled and walked over, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh no" He whispered in my ear sarcastically. I scrunched my nose up at him and hit his arm playfully.

"Shut up" I said and continued with the make up. 

"Baby come on" He whined, kissing my neck softly.

"I'm nearly done, keep your dick on" I muttered, fixing my hair quickly. He batted my hands away and spun me around, kissing me softly. "I wasn't ready"

"You look gorgeous, stop stressing" He said, pulling away with a grin. "Now lets go"

"Okay well where are we going?" I asked as we left my apartment.

"Just to the closest restaurant I can find that isn't all booked up" He replied, taking hold of my hand.

"Don't speed to them because i want to survive after this car ride" I chuckled, knowing he'd try to rush to get there.

"I'm not gonna be your cause of death" 

"You will"

"I will not"

"Bri, the sight of your face is enough to kill me" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes but held a small smile.

Brian held my hand softly as we wandered down the main street. It was quiet and dark but the streetlights lit up the road. We hadn't talked since we'd left the car park of the restaurant, not for bad reasons. It was a comfortable silence.

We crossed the road and soon got to the beach. We stopped to take our shoes off and carried on walking on the cool sand. After a while we stopped walking and sat down, watching the ocean.

"What're we doing here? We've been to the beach like nearly every day" I chuckled quietly. He smiled and nodded.

"I'm from California so I always end up at the beach"

"No wonder you're so tanned" I said poking his cheek. He batted my hand away and kissed me softly.

"I loved having time away with you Lex" He mumbled against me. I smiled.

"Me too. It was nice"

"More than nice. You were there in a bikini" He said. I felt him smirk against me before biting my lip softly. I ran my fingers through his hair as his tongue entered my mouth making me moan quietly.

The kiss was soft, slow and passionate rather than heated. He ran his hands up my sides and then took hold of my hands, holding them between our chests. After a while we pulled away to regain our breath, he smiled widely at me which I couldn't help but return. His smile makes me so happy.

"You alright?" He whispered. I nodded and kissed him quickly.

"Mhmm yeah. Are you?"

"Of course, I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world who holds my heart entirely. I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend my time with" He smiled. I whined quietly.

"You make my heart hurt" I pouted. He leaned down, breaking the small gap between us and kissed me quickly.

"Sorry Sweetie, want me to take care of it for you" He grinned.

"You already have it silly" I chuckled and poked his nose. His smile widened before he kissed me again.

"I cant stop kissing you" He murmured. "Told you you were addictive"

"No complaints there, I like you kissing me"

"Good cause I'm not stopping"