Movie Night

Alex's p.o.v

I put my all my food away and started tidying up. I'd left some stuff out when i was unpacking. I don't really want Brian seeing how messy I am.. yet. There wasn't much stuff to tidy but still, the less the better.

I pretty much finished tidying, just a suitcase and two bags left to do but I left them next to the sofa. I entered my bedroom and checked the clock, '7:15'. Not too long before Brian should be here. I looked in my closet for something comfier to wear. I picked out a pair of dark sweatpants and a white vest top with a grey hoodie. '7:25'. I redid my eye liner, I was starting to look like a panda.

I returned to the kitchen and took out some bowls and filled them with the different sweets I bought. I carried the 3 bowls into the living room and set them down on the coffee table. It's very tempting to start eating these with out Brian so I left and returned to my bedroom. I picked up my phone from the bed to check for anything. I had a text from Jimmy.

*Jimmy;

Hey, hope you had a good day at work :)) Brian was talking about you ;)*

I chuckled to myself and replied.

*Me;

Did he really? x)  Awe cute.. I actually ran into him at the store, literally ran into him :') We're gonna have a movie night at mine, he'll be here in like half hour maybe less*

Jimmy replied a few minutes later;

*Jimmy;

Oo, have fun you two ;)*

*Me;

Not like that silly, we're not gonna do anything. Just watch some movies and stuff*

*Jimmy;

Still, have fun ;)*

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I then returned to the living room and set the DVD player and tv up. I set a few movies down on the floor, Brian can choose. I looked at the clock on the far wall, '7:35'. 

10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, obviously Brian. I stood up from the floor and ran to the door, opening it to find Brian looking all cute, dark grey almost black jeans, white v neck, leather jackets, military boots, black beanie and a bag of Chinese food. I opened the door wider for him to come in. He entered and stood in the middle of the room awkwardly, awe.

"You like Chinese food right?" I nodded with a small giggle. "Good, I brought some" He held it up for me. I took the bag off him and took it into the kitchen, he followed me in.

"You look cute" I blurted out. He did, I cant help it. There was a soft chuckle behind me.

"Thank you, you look cute too"

"Thanks, I do try" I laughed and turned to face him. He had a shy grin on his face. "So Brian"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind helping me with this?" I asked, referring to the food.

"Sure"

"Want anything to drink? You saw what I bought earlier, that's all I have" I laughed.

"Hm, you bought cola right?" I nodded. "Then that"

"Okie dokie. Oo Jimmy said you were talking about me" I said smugly. Brian froze, I couldn't see his face as his back was to me.

"Did he really?"

"Yupp. Didn't say what about? I hope it was something good, Haner" I smirked.

"I guess you'll never know" he shrugged with a smirk of his own. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.