First Date.. Whatever's Left To Do On It

WARNING~ Sexual content!

Enjoy anyways :') I had a bit of a laugh writing this one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's p.o.v

My phone ringing woke me up very early in the morning, I sat up with a groan and looked at the caller ID; It was Jimmy. I quickly dressed in a pair of Brian's boxers and a long tshirt and left his room to answer the phone call in case I woke him up.

Jimmy? What the fuck? It's 20 past 4 in the morning.

I know, I was wondering if you could open the front door.

Why?

I need somewhere to sleep tonight.

What the fuck happened?

I'll tell you when you let me in, it's chilly out here.

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs to open the door for Jimmy. He was outside the door in a pair of boxers and a white tshirt. Oh god. What happened? I let him in and shut and locked the door behind him. I yawned and waited for an explanation.

"Alright. Me and Riley argued"

"Well it must have been bad if she kicked you out like that at this time"

"You're clearly tired and I know I am so I'll tell you in the morning. I'll take Brent's room" I nodded and yawned again.

"Alright then" I said and followed him upstairs but turned the opposite direction to Brian's room. "Night Jimmy"

"Night Lex"

I closed the bedroom door and climbed back into bed with Brian who was still asleep. I cuddled up next to him, he wrapped his arms back around me and carried on snoring quietly. It was adorable and made me smile. It didn't stop me from falling back asleep.

"Hey babe, wakey wakey" I heard Brian's voice say. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the light. I felt him nibble at my neck in an attempt to wake me up.

"I don't wanna get up" i whined. I felt like I had barely any sleep because of Jimmy turning up at 4am. Brian pecked my lips and then my nose.

"Come on. I had plans for today" He grinned. "Starting with this" He said and kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him. His hand slid up my shirt, well his shirt, and..

"Morning guys!" Jimmy greeted from the doorway. Making me and Brian to pull away from each other.

"Jimmy? How the fuck did you get in my house?" Brian asked confused.

"Alex let me in" Brian turned to face me.

"He called me at 4am to let him in cause he got kicked out of his house" I explained.

"Oh, okay. You do know that we were 'getting busy' right?" Brian asked Jimmy, making me blush.

"Ew, no I didn't know. I'm gonna go back downstairs and eat all the pizza by myself" Jimmy said smirking at me. I gasped.

"Okay, bye" Brian said and waved. Jimmy waved back and ran off, down the stairs.

"But Brian! Pizza!" I whined. "Pizza for breakfast is the best thing ever!"

"Are you choosing pizza over sex?" He asked.

"Lil bit" I giggled. "We can have sex after the pizza?"

"My day is already planned. There'll be no time for sex by then"

"Damn, you're sounding like me with the whole schedule thing" I smirked. "Come on Bri! Let me have my pizza" i pouted. He sighed and nodded. "Thank you Brian!" I grinned, kissed his cheek and jumped out of bed, and ran out of the room, down the stairs and toward the smell of pizza from the kitchen.