Caribbean Day 1

Alex's p.o.v

We dragged our suitcases through the airport. We arrived in the Caribbean and fuck, I was excited! Before we left I made sure to remind Val of our agreement when I won the bet a couple months back which she nodded and groaned at me for remembering.

The girls and I rushed through the airport to get to the cab that'd take us to our hotel. The guys on the other hand were just strolling and getting pictures with fans that spotted them. We stood outside and waited for them impatiently, tapping our feet as we got more impatient.

"Do we go in and drag them out or?" Liv asked. Val shook her head.

"Let them have time with their fans, if you ever rush them fans take it the wrong way" She replied. We nodded.

I leaned my case against the wall and sat on it, leaning my back against the wall and adjusting my aviators on my face. I tipped my head back and closed my eyes as we waited. I turned my music up so Give Em Hell Kid was blasting through my headphones.

Around 10 minutes later I felt something touching my cheek and squeezing my hand gently. I opened my eyes and saw Brian in the corner of my eye kissing my cheek and obviously it was his hand on mine. I smiled at him slightly and slid off my case. He continued to hold my hand all the way to the cab until he let go to put our stuff in the back.

We got in the back of the cab, Brian took hold of my hand and pulled it to his face, kissing it softly before putting it back but still holding it. I turned my music off with my free hand and then tugged my earphones out of my ears. I looked over at Brian who was looking out the window at the passing scenery. He was looking gorgeous as ever. His black hair was down but was slightly covered by a white bandana and black leather fedora and his leather jacket hugged his arms and torso perfectly. He had a white v neck on which meant I could see his toned chest more and lets not get me started on how his jaw looked so sharp from the angle I was at.

"You know it's rude to stare" He said, a smirk tugging at his lips as he turned to face me. I blushed slightly but flashed a grin at him.

"Oops?" I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes but kept a smile on his face. "I couldn't help it, you look drop dead gorgeous okay!"

"So do you, as always"

"Hey no! You're getting the compliment for once so shush" I chuckled and poked his nose. He leaned over and kissed me quickly before returning to looking out the window again.

"Cmon!" Val squealed, tugging my arm to pull me into the hotel lobby. I walked quickly to keep up with her and so she wouldn't rip my bloody arm off. She was so excited. I don't blame her, it was gorgeous out here. Everyone was stood near the reception desk waiting as Brian walked behind us carrying his case and mine and his carry on bag, whereas I just had my bag over my shoulder.

"Come on Baker!" Jimmy called, I rolled my eyes and walked even faster.

"Brian's the last one here, why must I rush?" I whined as I got to them and Val finally let go of me.

"Because we like you more" He grinned.

"Hey, I heard that!" Brian said as he approached us. I giggled and moved back into his arms, kissing his jaw lightly. "That's alright, I like you more too"

"Yeah you better, otherwise you wont be getting what you're getting tonight" I murmured. He raised an eye brow at me and smirked.

"Which will be what exactly?" He asked curiously. I flashed a grin at him again.

"It's a surprise" 

"Always such a tease to me" He groaned.

"I know" I chuckled and kissed his cheek before pulling his arm toward the reception desk with the others to sign in.