Sleepy Hangover

Alex's p.o.v

I groaned and sat up, slowly blinking. I looked around the room to find I was in Matt's bathtub, and I wasn't alone. Brian's head was on my stomach and his body between my legs. I wasn't in my dress anymore either, I was in Brian's T-shirt which means he was shirtless, and his trousers were missing too so he was only in his boxers. He was snoring away quietly while I was trying to work out why I was in the bathtub.

I couldn't think of any reason other than, I must have been very drunk. I sat up as best I could and carefully lifted Brian's head off me. I climbed out of the bathtub and saw my dress, heels and Brian's jeans on the floor. I wandered out of the downstairs bathroom and ended up in the kitchen where Matt, Val, Kayley and Riley were sitting around the table. They soon noticed me and smirked.

"Can someone tell me why me and Brian were asleep in your bathtub?" I asked. My voice was croaky from all the alcohol.

"Um, there wasn't anywhere else for you to go so you both decided the bathroom was better to sleep in than the couch" Matt shrugged with a chuckle. "Want an aspirin?" I nodded and shuffled over to him taking them off him and a glass of water.

"I don't suppose I can borrow a pair of jeans? I'm kind of stuck for clothing at the moment, it's either this or my dress"

"I have a pair that should fit you" Val smiled.

"Thank you"

"Oo, what is this?" Jimmy exclaimed from behind me. I turned and saw he was looking at me.

"No, Jimmy. It's not what it looks like, at least I don't think so" I said trying to remember last night. Last thing I remember was giggling and Brian undoing the zip on the back of my dress. Oh my god, I think we did.

"Hey Lex, back to reality" Jimmy said clicking his fingers in front of my face. I groaned and sat down on a chair next to Val and Kayley. "What's wrong?"

"I think we had sex but I don't remember!"

"Don't worry! I'm sure Brian will tell you. Personally, I don't think you did, we would have heard you both" He chuckled. I laughed but yawned.

"As you look and sound tired, and you slept in a bathtub, you might as well go back to sleep" Val said, the others nodded. "Just take the spare bed, it's on the left of the stairs" I nodded and wandered upstairs to find this bedroom. I found it and climbed into the comfy bed, sighing happily and quickly falling asleep.

Brian's p.o.v

I woke up to being in an empty bathtub. What the hell? I pulled myself out and looked around to find both mine and Lex's clothes on the floor. I know for a fact we didn't sleep together, I just remember us stripping down and then lying down, not too long after we fell asleep. I just know we didn't, I'd remember a night with Alex for sure. I picked up my jeans and pulled them up just before I left the bathroom.

I scratched my head as I walked into the kitchen. Matt, Jimmy, Riley, Kayley and Val were all sat around talking. I sighed because of the massive headache I had. They turned and saw me, and greeted me with smirks and grins. I raised an eye brow and picked up a glass of water from the table.

"That's Alex's" Jimmy said.

"Where is Lex? I thought she was with me"

"Yea, she was. She came out like 20 minutes ago but was still tired so she went back to sleep up in the spare bedroom" Val said. "Oh hey, she's kind of worried that you guys hooked up cause she woke up in only your shirt and cant remember last night"

"Ah, yea. We didn't hook up. We just kind of undressed and then fell asleep, we weren't even going to do anything either"

"Are you sure? You were starting to get all hot and bothered" Kayley laughed.