Livvy's Visit

Alex's p.o.v

Livvy was officially visiting me today. To say I was excited was an understatement. I was so happy to see my sister and get her to meet my buddies and possibly future boyfriend. Val was driving me to the airport to pick up Liv. We had a bunch of CDs ready to be listened to as it would take about an hour or so to get to the airport. I brought snacks for us too.

"Bye guys!" Val and I waved. Brian came over and kissed me quickly, same with Matt and Val.

"Hurry back!" Brian pouted.

"Bri, I'll be home in like 3 hours maybe less. Chill"

"I know but I will miss your weirdness"

"And I will miss your sexiness" I said making him smirk.

"Come on you two, we need to go" Val laughed. I giggled and nodded, and quickly pecked Brian on the lips and waved goodbye to the others before driving away. I put in the Metallica Fade To Black disc and instantly started my air drumming. “This shall be a fun ride!”

We pulled up at the air port car pack. I jumped out excitedly and ran around to Val's side.

“Valery! Get your butt out now!”

“Alright, come on then" She laughed and pretty much chased after me as I ran straight in and went looking for the arrivals. "Lex, this way" Val said and dragged me to the right. "Besides, the plane doesn't arrive for another 20 minutes. Let's go get a coffee or something"

"Fine. You'll love Livvy, she's awesome! And Johnny will especially love her. I swear!" I grinned as we ordered our coffees, or hot chocolate in my case. We sat down at a small table in the corner and sipped at our drinks. "Anymore info on that trip for you and Matt's anniversary?"

"A bit. We'll definitely be going to the Caribbean in 3 months or so" She grinned happily. "I cant wait! Also it'll be a vacation for you and Brian! You two probably wont be spending much time outside I guess" She winked. I smirked.

"Hey, maybe we will be outside! Heard of this thing called sex on the beach?" I giggled, even more when Val started singing the song Sex on The Beach.

"Careful, sand gets in weird places" She laughed. "Talking from experience"

"You and Matt?" I exclaimed. She nodded with a smirk. "I'll take a blanket or something to put on the sand"

"What about the people walking past? They'll get an eye full" She laughed.

"I'll be full of something else" I winked and both of us burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, Lex!" She laughed.

"That's what Brian said" I laughed which made us laugh harder. "Alright, let's go get Livvy before I come up with more dirty puns about Bri, I have loads in mind"

"Have you said any to him?" She asked as we headed back to the arrivals. I nodded with a smirk.

"Hell yeah I have, just the difference is when I make a pun with him around it becomes more of a reality than a pun" I laughed.

"So the 'full of something else'?.."

"I'd be up against the wall in no time"

"Do you guys ever stop?" She laughed.

"I actually cant remember one time where we weren't ripping each others clothes off" I giggled. 

"I bet you two cant go the rest of today without sleeping together" She smirked.

"Challenge accepted!"

"Good luck!"

"Yeah I'm gonna need it! But if I have to go without Bri for a night, you have to go without sitting on Matt's lap and kissing his cheek for the rest of the day"