What Goes On In The Back Row Seats

*Warning*- Oops, I had to. There's a little bit of daddy kink at the end. I couldn't help myself.

Alex's p.o.v

I stretched my arm behind my back as I spoke to Hayley. I continued to wipe over the neck of the Fender on my lap.

"So did he say it?" She asked excitedly.

"Not straight up but he was saying what he 'loves' about me and that he wanted to 'make love' so I don't know, I guess" I shrugged.

"Ooh, I think he does. Have you thought about saying it first?"

"Oh god no. There's no way I'm gonna say it first. Nope nope nope"

"But it might just be the push he needs, he clearly does love you but he might be too scared to actually say it that's why he's hinting"

"Still. No" I said. I handed her the guitar and picked up the next. "I wish he'd hurry up and say it!" I whined.

"He will. Just give him time Lex" She chuckled.

As soon as I got home, I stripped down to redress into my other black jeans which were clean and my Pantera muscle shirt. I threw on my black converse and redid my eye liner before pulling on my leather jacket and running back out again.

I got to Matt and Val's house and walked straight in, hearing the laughter of everyone coming from the living room. I wandered in and collapsed down on the sofa between Val and Liv. I could sense everyone's eyes on me.

"Jeez Lex, didn't you finish work like 25 minutes ago?" Val asked amused. I nodded in reply, too out of breath to reply.

"How the fuck did you get here so fast?" Matt asked. I finally sat up and replied.

"I practically ran.. I think I ripped my work T-shirt getting it off"

"At least this time it wasn't me" Brian chuckled causing me to glare. "I was just saying, I'm not taking the blame this time"

"Christ sake Brian" I mumbled only making him laugh more. "Anyway, we ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go"

We left the house in two separate cars. Me, Brian, Val, Matt, Zacky, Kayley in Matt's truck and Livvy, Johnny, Riley and Jimmy in Riley's car. Brian and Matt sat in the front, Val, me and Kayley in the middle and Zacky sat in the back.

"So how was your day at work? Today and yesterday" Val asked.

"Tiring but alright" I shrugged. "Today I had to clean up the guitars that were brought in yesterday. 17 guitars. 17 fucking guitars have been cleaned, polished and restrung"

"Holy crap" Zacky laughed. "How was making things up to her Brian?" The other three looked at us questioningly but we shrugged it off. I thought back to last night and how romantic Brian was. I couldn't stop myself from blushing after everything he said.

"I think she liked it" Brian smiled, at me. "Thanks for helping me out" I turned to face Zacky with a raised eye brow.

"It was all his idea, I just brought stuff to him" he replied with his hands up in surrender.

"Is that where the table went?" Kayley asked. I laughed at the glare she gave Zacky.

"Love you" Zacky chuckled, kissing her cheek which brought a smile to her face. It was adorable.