The Next Step

*2 months later*

Brian's p.o.v

“Brian?” Lex asked, walking back into the kitchen in her pj shorts and my VU T-shirt.

“Yeah, sweetie?” I smiled. She leaned down pecking my lips then sat next to me on the chair next to me.

“Well my parents just called, we were talking about how I've been away for so long and that they missed me and shit, then we got onto the subject of you” She said with a small smirk. I raised an eye brow and looked at her questioningly.

“The subject of me huh?”

“Yupp. Just asking about you and I, if you were treating me right and shit” She smiled. “But yeah, so we were talking and we've planned for me to go back home to visit them”

“When do you plan to go back?”

“Um, next week.. ish” She said sheepishly. “Also, it's up to you but I was wondering if you wanted to come over with me.. but that would mean you meeting my parents and you don't have to” Hm, meeting her parents couldn't be that bad. I guess it would be pretty good for us.

“Yeah sure, that would be awesome!” I grinned. Lex smiled back widely.

“Really? You sure?”

“Yeah, of course”

“Okay, cool. But just fyi, we'll be staying at my parents' house in my old room for like the first night so no sex” She said strictly.

“Aw!” I pouted making her giggle. “I guess we'd have to make the most of it the night before then huh”

“Ugh, god sake Bri” She huffed jokingly just as the door was knocked. “I'll get it!” She said and rushed out to the front door with Zax and Pinkly following.

Alex's p.o.v

I rushed to the door and unlocked it. I opened it to reveal Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy and Matt, so the whole band. I opened the door wider to let them in.

“Hey guys” I grinned, hugging them all.

“Hey Lexy, ooh have you and Brian been up to stuff?” Jimmy asked, winking. I giggled and shook my head

“No we haven't! I just ran out of clothes..” I replied. I'd been staying at Brian's for the weekend. Today would be my last day before I go back to my apartment as normal. As I answered, Brian walked in with a beer in hand greeting the guys with 'heys'.

“What's up?” Brian asked, sneakily taking hold of my hand.

“Just came to see you, talk about the band and shit” Matt replied, with his dimply smile.

“Yeah, what is going on with Avenged?” I asked curiously. “Are you on like a hiatus or something?”

“No, of course not. Just took a break from touring and now we're gonna head back to the studio in a couple weeks after our trip to the Caribbean” Matt replied. I squeaked happily and jumped around.

“Really!? Oh, I cant wait!” I grinned.

The five of them laughed and headed to the living room with me running in front of them and jumping onto Brian's sofa. The guys joined me on the sofa, well Johnny sat on the armchair, Zacky on the arm of the armchair and then the other three on the sofa. Brian pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder.

“So what have you two been up to?” Johnny asked us.

“Nothing really, we've just hung around and shit” I shrugged.