Sexy Dress Shopping

Alex's p.o.v

Liv and I sat outside in Val's car, waiting for her and the other two to join us. They soon joined us in the car and started the 5 minute journey to the shopping mall. We talked and laughed the whole way and got out, heading to the entrance.

"Alright, so still up for dying your hair?" Val asked. I nodded.

"Yupp. We can do it after we get a dress" I said. They all agreed with me as we started looking for shops to find a good dress.

"We have to make you extremely hot but not slutty" Kayley giggled as she searched through some racks.

"Okay, everyone pick one dress and I'll try them all on" They nodded as we carried on our search.

Val came up with a purple knee length dress with a purple belt and thin straps. Riley came up with a red satin halterneck dress that ended just above the knees and had a thin black shiny belt around the waist. Kayley came up with a white version of what Val picked out and Liv just agreed with Riley.

I tried them all on and showed them off to the girls.

"They all look good!" Liv grinned. "But I think I like the red one best!"

"Hm same, yeah the red one" Kayley agreed. Val nodded.

"Yeah I kind of was leaning toward the red one. Well done Riley!"

"Oh Lex, Brian just texted you" Liv said handing me my phone. I unlocked it and read it.

*Flippy <3;

Me and the guys are going to the mall so we should meet up somewhere :)) xx*

*Me;

Sure, just meet us near the big fountain in how long?? xx*

*Flippy <3;

In 20 minutes we'll be leaving so whenever you're ready xx*

*Me;

Okay. When I have my hair done I'll text you x*

*Flippy <3;

Alright, see you then baby :) xx*

“Alright girls, the guys are gonna meet us at the fountain after I get my hair done” I said. I went to pay for the dress and the heels we found that matched the dress.

I followed the girls to what they called 'The best hair salon in the whole of Cali!'. It was probably the otherside of the shop we were in first so we had to walk the whole way around, and by walked I mean me and Riley skipped the whole way. I could hear the girls laughing behind us as we got further away from them. We stopped outside this medium sized shop, it was brightly lit and already had customers.

“Come on then girly, let's get your hair done!” Val grinned as we walked through the main doors.

Zacky's p.o.v

Me, Brian, Matt, Jimmy and Johnny wandered around the mall waiting for Lex to text us when to meet them. We sat at the fountain we're meeting the girls at and had a laugh as usual. Jimmy trying to see how far back he could get Johnny to sit before he fell into the fountain and get drenched, especially as Liv is here. Brian started shouting about it earlier, saying that Johnny has found a new girlfriend and stuff.

“How long are the girls gonna be?” Matt whined.

“Dude, there are 5 girls in a mall. I dont think it will be any time soon” Brian said, matter-of-factly. I chuckled and high fived him.