Meet The Berry's

Brian's p.o.v

"See you later, sweetie" Lex said, before kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.

"Are you coming over Matt's later, I think we're gonna have a barbeque"

"Um yeah sure"

"Want me to pick you up?"

"I'll walk home so could you just pick me up from mine?"

"Yeah, 5:30?"

"Yupp, that's good. Alright, I better go before I'm late" She grinned. "Bye"

"Bye Lex"

I drove to Matt's house where everyone was hanging out. I got out of my car and walked in the house.

"So, you still up for the barbeque, Brian?" Matt asked as I walked in through the door.

"Yeah. Lex is too" I replied and sat down next to him.

"Alright, Val and Kayley are out getting the stuff" He said. "And we have some news" I narrowed my eyes and nodded.

"We're starting back at the studio in about two months" Johnny grinned. 

"Really?" I asked excitedly. I love working in the studio, I've missed it.

"Yupp. It would be sooner but we're going to the Caribbean for Matt and Val's anniversary"

"What? Why wasnt I told?" I asked. I heard vaguely about a trip but not much.

"I thought you knew, I mean everyone else knows" Matt chuckled. 

"Even Lex?"

"Yeah, I thought you two would be planning on places to fuck" I laughed sarcastically at Jimmy's comment.

"We do other things besides have sex" I defended.

"Like what?"

"We go on dates, watch movies together, talk, hang out with you guys"

"We havent seen you two in the past week and I bet that is all you did"

"We did other stuff too"

"Dude, you've gotta be careful, you might knock her up and you've only now finally got together so now isnt really the best time" Matt said catching me off guard.

"I'm not gonna get her pregnant" I said, slightly pissed off that they'd think we'd be that foolish.

"Just be careful, that's all" Zacky said. I groaned and muttered a 'Whatever'. I mean some time in the future maybe but I shouldnt really think like this right now, Matt's right, we've only been together for about a month.

"Anyway, yeah. We'll be back in the studio so we should start writing again, Jimmy start back on your drum work, Gates start working on some solos, Johnny, basslines, and Zack, guitar riffs" Matt said with a wide grin. When it comes to records, Matt gets a bit bossy but I cant complain, it makes us work harder.

"So, this trip to the Caribbean. How long are we going for?" I asked. I was actually looking forward to going away for a while with Alex. I guess it is mainly for Matt and Val but I mean in private, I can spend time with Alex, take her out, be romantic, stuff like that.

"Just a week" Matt replied. "But it should be awesome, Val is really looking forward to it" He smiled.

Alex's p.o.v

Hey babe, what's up? You ready for me to pick you up?

Uh well no, but you can still head over here. I was just calling to see if I should bring a bikini.