Back Home

Alex's p.o.v

Brian and I walked into my apartment still in conversation since the airport. I groaned playfully and wandered to my room, in need to lay on my bed.

"Cmon Lex, just say" He pleaded, following me into my room as I sat on the edge, sighing in relief.

"Nooo, now shut up"

"Just tell me, anything" He begged, kissing along my shoulders from behind, just as I did the other day. "Cmon, tell me what fantasies you have"

"No" I replied sternly. "Bri, will you stop?"

"Come on!" He whined. "I'll tell you some of mine.." He trailed off. I raised an eye brow and turned to face him, suddenly getting curious.

"Go on then.."

"One would have to be, that I recently found out, you being dominant"

"Really?" I giggled softly. He nodded with a shy grin.

"Yeah, it was really hot when you took control the other night" He said. "Now you have to say" I groaned and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I don't know, what happened yesterday, you being rough I suppose" I mumbled shyly.

"What, the whole hair pulling, slapping your ass, fucking you mercilessly turned you on?" He asked a good chance he was smirking. I bit my lip but stayed hidden, I didn't want him to know that him saying the minor details was turning me on. I answered with a small nod and breathed out quietly. "How about dirty talk?"

"I suppose.." I mumbled, finally looking up at him. He grinned.

"Dirty girl" He said, pecking my lips. I let out a quiet moan, which he must have heard as his smirk showed. "I'll take that as a definite yes" He mumbled. After a few moments, he was kissing me, a little harder this time, and pushing me down onto my back, slipping a hand up my shirt and running it up my sides and  the other held my hands up above my head.

"Brian" I moaned. "The guys are gonna be here soon" 

"I don't care. They can hear us for all I care" He murmured against my neck. "Let the neighbours know we're back and that you're all mine"

"You really like having people know I'm yours?" I giggled.

"People need to know you're mine" He growled. "Only mine"

"Well you're mine" I growled back, flipping us over so I was on top before kissing him roughly and grinding on him.

Val's p.o.v

"I cant wait to see those two idiots!" I grinned. Matt chuckled with the others following behind. "Come on, they're expecting us and I bet Lex wants to see Zax and Brian wants to see Pinkly"

"Will you slow down, Val" Matt whined. 

"That's what you said" Riley muttered. We both glared at her while the others laughed along with her. "Lex would have said it, I was just filling in for her" I just rolled my eyes.

We climbed the stairs to Lex's apartment and stood outside.

"Do we knock or walk straight in?" Zacky asked. "I swear if they're fucking, I'll leave"

"They're probably not, let's just walk in" I shrugged, opening the door. We walked in and instantly heard the groans from Lex's bedroom. I sighed.

"I told you, I told you, I told you" Zacky whispered loudly. "Well I'm gonna go"

"No!" We stopped him from leaving, I pulled my phone out from my pocket to call Lex.

"Do they ever sto-"